TEAMS - How to Join (please read LAST post)

Please could I join a team, the motivation will be brilliant :)

Hi everyone, just spotted another thread that said don't worry about waiting to be asked to join a team and this thread seems relatively inactive! So, I'm going to start a team as well: to lose x lb by Christmas. It's only 10 weeks away! Scary! All welcome to come and join me! :)

I think someone should start an Easter Target Thread.............................................

Maybe I should just start it - I'm gonna figure out how many WI's till Easter & get right on it

Hopefully someone will join

Dxxx

I think someone should start an Easter Target Thread.............................................

Maybe I should just start it - I'm gonna figure out how many WI's till Easter & get right on it

Hopefully someone will join

Dxxx

Go for it! I'll definitely join!

Hi id really like to join a team i have 7 stone to lose :)

Hi id really like to join a team i have 7 stone to lose :)

I have a feeling the teams are defunct now - by the looks of it there used to be at least 2 teams...

To join a challenge just reply to the appropiate thread...

Look forward to walking with you along this weight loss journey

I'd like to join please, going to a class tonight and am starting the diet tomorrow

Haven't had any replies so assuming they're out of action now. Maybe we could start one of our own or perhaps start a Xmas weight loss challenge on the normal threads

I will put some feelers out on the main board and see who else wants to join us

Join the xmas challenge on main board. You're very welcome to join us xx

Hiya. I'm new.. three days in at weight watchers online. I get married very soon (eloping.. so could be decemeber.. or january!) and I have three stone to loose (though know it wont be off before then) but desperate to make a huge dent in it.. can i join a team?

Back