♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Well - weigh day tomo - not holding out for any hope as I'm on a 'full blown' totm (sorry tmi) I'm very bloated so hopefully Ile have a loss next week ;) sh#t happens eh !

Looking forward to starting a fresh week tho - 105 lovely syns to spend NOM!

Hope everyone's had a good day
I went gym after work - exercise is impossible in this heat !!! I just about managed to do a 'body conditioning' class & yoga - eek!!!

Day off tomo - sunbathing time yeeeeepppp!

Xx xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x x

I STS .. Bloody period! Hopefully have a loss next week as my scales say diff to the diabetes clinic ones - they woulda gave me a pound loss atleast grr! Ah well! Feeling crap today - pp & bloatyness & heat making me feel blurghhhh!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Today's foods -

B
2 asda meat free rashers
2 fried eggs
1 slice Allison
1 babybel light
ketchup
(1HEXB, 1HEXA & 4 syns)

D
Yeo valley vanilla yogurt (1/2 a pot)
Cherries
(3 syns)

T
Chinese takeaway
Soft noodles with beansprouts & carrots (could taste oil so syned them)
3/4 small pot Curry sauce
Tbsp boiled rice
(10 syns)

S
2 alpen light
Activia peach yogurt pot
2 babybel light
WW layered ff peach
HEXA, HEXB & 1

Total syns = 18 oops

18/105

Last edited:
Added monitoring to my insulin pump - boiling today .. (It's under the Elastoplast)

image-4164487635.jpg

Shows upside down on mine phone lol ??!

Too hot to eat today :(

Might have a couple of malibus later ..... With d/c of course ;)

Been sat out in the sun for the last few hours ... Hopefully get a nice tannage goin on :p xxx

Your monitor isn't as big as I expected :) You sound as though you've had a nice relaxing day, I couldn't sit in the sun it makes me poorly :( x x

Haha! Big enough for me ;) .. This pump is bigger than my last ... Makes my outfits look ridiculous - ESP on nights out with slinky dresses !!

I sat out for a bit but my blood sugars rose higher n higher so came in and had a Chinese takeaway haha ..... I was suuuuuper good tho - had soft noodles with beansprouts & carrots with curry sauce ;) nom xx

Your tea sounds yummy, I had a chinese yesterday :) I can imagine it's hard the hide the pump :( x x

Oh GOd yes - I have a couple of lovely dresses that I wouldn't be able to wear coz it would look stupid havin that wiring sticking out and then the pump hangin on the armpit ... :( good job it's keeping me Alive or I'd be really mad ;) xxx

Are all the pumps as big as that? x x

Yeah most are around that size .. there's a couple that are bigger and have a remote control with em .. eeeekk .. I was offered one but I declined that straight away! You can get ones that are tiny and have no wiring - which is what I want eventually - but u have to have had the pump for years to get one ..... Maybe one day! Lol xxx

Can I be nosey and ask what the pump is for? Only coz it sounds interesting to me ;)

Hope you're doing ok. Tis good that you're Dr is noticing your thyroid stuff and actually taking notice of you!!! My TSH is up to 10 now! And that test coincides with the last time I started to get even worse..... *sigh*

Your tea sounds really nice.xx

Can I be nosey and ask what the pump is for? Only coz it sounds interesting to me ;)

Hope you're doing ok. Tis good that you're Dr is noticing your thyroid stuff and actually taking notice of you!!! My TSH is up to 10 now! And that test coincides with the last time I started to get even worse..... *sigh*

Your tea sounds really nice.xx

Ask away hun - My pump is to control my diabetes - it has insulin running 24/7 .. Bain of my life but also my saviour :) I think my doc is so hot on about my thyroid because of my diabetes - which caused my hypothyroid .. So every time
I visit him, he doesn't even really ask much, he just asks if I still feel tired & I always say yes - and then ups the dose by 25 every time - & does bloods after he's upped it! Diabetics must need high doses prob !!

My tea was amazing !! Sounds simple but DELISH !!! Loved every mouthful ;)

Aw I hope they just bloody diagnose you hypothyroid and see how you feel on thyroxine - ***** .. Ile send u some of mine ;) xxx

Yeah just send me some and I'll pay the postage ;) It is getting a bit daft now! And serious :confused:

The pump sounds pretty cool! But can completely understand why it must be a pain for you :( x

Haha !! I'm on it .. ;) getting way too extreme, it's as If they don't want to diagnose you so are doing everything possible not too !!??!

Yeah it's pretty smart in keepin my diabetes better controlled :) but ..... Ruins every single outfit ... Lol xxx

I can imagine! And I'm really conscious of lumps and bumps in my clothes :eek:

I dunno what they're playing at. Although I do wonder whather it's something a bit different than just hypothyroidism that's making the bloods not fit. Hashimoto's disease fits quite well with a lot of my symptoms, but it does seem quite common. Hopefully the endocrinologist will have a better idea. Bloody well hope so!! x

I can imagine! And I'm really conscious of lumps and bumps in my clothes :eek:

I dunno what they're playing at. Although I do wonder whather it's something a bit different than just hypothyroidism that's making the bloods not fit. Hashimoto's disease fits quite well with a lot of my symptoms, but it does seem quite common. Hopefully the endocrinologist will have a better idea. Bloody well hope so!! x

Oo never heard of that .. What medication does it need to help? X

Back