♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Breakfast
2 tesco meat free Lincolnshire sausages Omelette (2 eggs, tomatoes, sweetcorn, red onion, 21g low low & dash of milk)
Ketchup
Activia peach yogurt
HEXA & 4.5 image-1017218502.jpg

Dinner
Lentil & bean masala
Boiled rice
Mixed salad
Punnet of picota cherries

Snacks
2 alpen light
Asda ff cc - onion & chive
4 sesame ryvita
Cucumber
Babybel light
2HEXB & HEXA

15.5 syns used
34.5/105

Forgot activia peach were half a syn .. Booo!

Last edited:
Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN Day's .. ♥

All looks lush ! Brekkie looks lovely

Xxx

All looks lush ! Brekkie looks lovely

Xxx

Ta Hun! Never used to make my omelettes like that but my mate gave me the tip to stick under the grill an now I can't get enough ;)

Xxx

Had a lovely day ! We went to formby beach and chilled there then had tea outside at a nice pub :) loved loved loved it ! So nice to forget work and chill out for a bit :)
Had a lentil masala with boiled rice & salad .. Not sure of the syns .. Googled masala sauce and got Results of 23 syns for a jar of masala sauce an there deffo wasn't a full jar - loads of lentils and beans and vegetables .. Guna syn 11 as rice was plain and salad too ;) .. Was DELISH !!
Ah I love random days out with the hubby :)

Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Love Formby, the squirrel sanctuary is brilliant there, all the cute little red squirrels :) your tea sound delish, mmmmm x x

Awe wow !! Wish I'd have known about that!! Have to go there next time!! It was such a lovely beach .. :)
Tea was amazing ;) xxx

I used to take the kids there when they were younger and then go on the beach perfect day out :) x x

Aww it's amazing isn't it! A proper find! Will be returning ;) xx

Tomorrow's diary - on a 8-8 shift booooo!!

Breakfast
Blueberry yogurt & nutty muesli (soaked overnight) with chopped banana
Alpen light cherry bakewell
Coffee & tea (dash milk)
HEXB & 0.5HEXA

Dinner
Mixed salad with egg, low low cheese & balsamic dressing
ww fromage frais
Cherries & Satsumas
Small latte
1.5HEXA & 1syn

Tea
2 quorn burgers
Egg
Batchelors curry flavoured rice
Broccoli, carrots & peas (made egg fried rice)
2syns

Snacks
alpen light fudge
Plain French fries
Jelly beans
HEXB & 6.5syns

9.5syns used

44.5/105

Last edited:
I love Formby too! Another place I used to go with my Dad, but not been since he died. Will have to visit soon! Maybe when it's a bit cooler lol.

I haven't looked too much in to that disease - it's hypothyroidism but caused by inflammation and cells attacking the thyroid. Not sure what treatment it would be. Seems to be more of an auto-immune illness, rather than a good old simple endocrine problem lol. Don't want to look too much in to stuff as we still don't really know, but i would like a bit of an idea of possibilities so I'm not taken by surprise. You know? :)

I love Formby too! Another place I used to go with my Dad, but not been since he died. Will have to visit soon! Maybe when it's a bit cooler lol.

I haven't looked too much in to that disease - it's hypothyroidism but caused by inflammation and cells attacking the thyroid. Not sure what treatment it would be. Seems to be more of an auto-immune illness, rather than a good old simple endocrine problem lol. Don't want to look too much in to stuff as we still don't really know, but i would like a bit of an idea of possibilities so I'm not taken by surprise. You know? :)

Aw I hope it gets sorted soon - it's so easy to self diagnose these days with the tinternet isn't it xx

Love the picture of the pussy cat :kitty: x x

Hehe !! I got both my kitties a collar with their names on but coz their bling bling - really heavy so took them off .. Proper cute isn't it ;) xx

Breakfast - proper nice image-2588689722.jpg

Muesli, blueberry yogurt & banana NOM :p

Can imagine the poor kitties dragging their heads along the floor :8855:

Dave used to have a sparkly collar coz my Sister used to call him Princess Dave lol. Ellie's is all rainbows and stars - very Gay Pride :p

Breakfast does indeed look nommy :D I miss the breakfasts we had while I was in Sweden. Always started with muesli and a thick pouring yogurt. They have such nice flavours over there! One was an apple and rhubarb spiced one. Mmmmm! x

Can imagine the poor kitties dragging their heads along the floor :8855:

Dave used to have a sparkly collar coz my Sister used to call him Princess Dave lol. Ellie's is all rainbows and stars - very Gay Pride :p

Breakfast does indeed look nommy :D I miss the breakfasts we had while I was in Sweden. Always started with muesli and a thick pouring yogurt. They have such nice flavours over there! One was an apple and rhubarb spiced one. Mmmmm! x

Haha love them collars!!! Very gay pride ;) :p

Oooooo they sound DELISH !!! Mmmmm ... Bet they wasn't syn free nom xxx

Oooooffff just cooling down from a VERY busy 12 hour shift - quite a sad day too :( ..... I missed my tea coz worked thru my break so when I got home I was like a zombie needing a nice artery to munch on (sorry, not very vegetarian like was it) so I made egg fried rice, quorn burgers and veg ...... Can't believe I didn't just grab anything to eat - I focused on my tea ... And cracked open a can of coke zero ... To give me something to do whilst the tea was cooking .. Aren't I good :)

On a 1130-9 tomo .... Boo but yesss to a lie in ;) off to bed soon .. Guna have a pack of French fries and a brew ;) nom ...

Tomorrows diary

Breakfast
2 tesco mf Lincolnshire sausages, 2 fried eggs, fried tomatoes & ketchup
4 syns

Dinner
Egg fried rice (batchelors rice, egg & vegetables)
3 sweet onion ryvita & tesco black pepper cc
Satsumas
Cherries
1/2 pot Asda blueberry yogurt
HEXB

Tea
sweet potato chips
punnet of picota cherries

Snacks

2 alpen light
Aldi crisps
3 babybel light
HEXA, HEXB & 6 syns

10 syns used

61/105

Last edited:
Probably not syn free. But the Swedish seem to be very health conscious, or they at least provided us with very healthy food. Most things were organic and low fat, the bread we ate was mostly gluten free, and meals provided were basically veg and meat/Quorn. So we ate well, but probably very healthily!
Oh I miss that country.... ;)

Well done on focusing on tea. I always feel good when I don't just pick at stuff when I'm hungry.

Hehe the only reason I like my 11:30-8 shifts is for the work day lie-in ;) x

Back