♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Hi.
I forgot something else. I am looking for a food tracker that will fit in a personal size filofax, so I can keep track of my food.
Thanks again,
Mandy

Hi, I'm new to Slimming World and from the USA. I was wondering what the green/red days are all about.
Thanks,
Mandy

Hey Mandy - welcome :)

So red days is focus on meats & vegetables being the larger part of the meal with 2 healthy extra a & b which usually are used for potatoes, bread, cereal & pasta in certain quantities

Green days focus on carbohydrate being unlimited and meats being syned or used for healthy extra - eg, you could have a massive plate of pasta & use a healthy extra on a piece of chicken
You also have 2 healthy extra on this plan too

HTH :) x

Hi.
I forgot something else. I am looking for a food tracker that will fit in a personal size filofax, so I can keep track of my food.
Thanks again,
Mandy

I'm not sure about this - I track my food on a food database on my iPhone .. Maybe you could download something off the Internet :) x

Today's yummy foods

Breakfast image-342171978.jpg
Teaimage-3337396391.jpg
Snack at the cinema image-44964155.jpg

Saw were the millers. Absolutely loved it!!!!! Laughed loads !!!!

Hope everyone is well
Weighed myself today - another STS .. Booooo

X x

Eeeeeeee my ipad came today - it's now my new boyf ... LOVE it :) xx

Sorry about your maintain, but at least it's not a gain :) x x x

Story of my life that Tace ... Iv been this weight for about a month now - yaaawwnnnn ;) xx

My Chinese fakeaway - prob even nicer than an actual takeaway :) yum! image-1485713345.jpg

X x

Do you feel any better calorie counting? Is it more or less stressful than doing SW? x x

It's deffo cheaper & less time consuming .. Iv been trying out weightwatchers alongside cc too as my freezers are full of 'convenience foods' like frozen sausages and burgers etc ... Once iv had a good blow out on these Ile be back on SW with hopefully a better metabolism :) I feel a little less stressed I think :) x x

Maybe a break is what you need, some time to chill and worry about it :) x x

Deffo! Sw is not easy doing so many diff shifts either .. One minute I'm doin a 8-6 then I'm on nights - my poor body is all confused :) x

Maybe working shifts is not helping your weight loss, like you said you don't know weather you're coming or going. At least me working night's it's the same shift times x x x

Ya no, it prob is that Tace .. My diabetes Is up & down coz of shift work too - I am going to prob speak to my manager at the end of this year and see if I can change to set shifts .. We're hopefully Guna be allowed to try for a baby next year as my consultant said it will prob be ok to as my diabetes has improved lots since the pump :) eeee & I deffo will wanna be on set shifts then .. X

Yum had this for me dinner image-103935670.jpg
Not sure on the syns tho but I bet the cheese could be counted as a hexa ;) xx

Ya no, it prob is that Tace .. My diabetes Is up & down coz of shift work too - I am going to prob speak to my manager at the end of this year and see if I can change to set shifts .. We're hopefully Guna be allowed to try for a baby next year as my consultant said it will prob be ok to as my diabetes has improved lots since the pump :) eeee & I deffo will wanna be on set shifts then .. X
You should do, if it's affecting your diabetes it can't be good for you, that's one of the reasons I work nights when I worked in the pub it was silly shifts, you don't know weather you're coming or going :( It would be really nice if they let you try for a baby next year, I'll keep everything crossed for you. Most of us take it for granted we can just have a baby any time we want must be hard wanting one and being told you can't :( x x x

You should do, if it's affecting your diabetes it can't be good for you, that's one of the reasons I work nights when I worked in the pub it was silly shifts, you don't know weather you're coming or going :( It would be really nice if they let you try for a baby next year, I'll keep everything crossed for you. Most of us take it for granted we can just have a baby any time we want must be hard wanting one and being told you can't :( x x x

Yup - I never do know whether I'm coming or going with my silly shifts - trust me to pick a bloody hard job with silly shift work - should picked a 9-5 office job ....
Saw my diabetes nurse today - I miscalculated my overall diabetes control - I'm sure you no what a hba1c is with Ian havin diabetes - mines .......... 7.2 mmols - so I could technically have a baby now but my consultant isn't happy with my blood pressure so he recons it'll be ok next year :) :) yay! It's well frustrating that I can't pick when I want a baby - sometimes ppl are very insensitive about it all and don't really respect what I have to do before I can have a baby - like shouting across the ward - are you not pregnant yet - I mean , come on, who does that eh!! Grrrr xx

That's really good that your hba1c is at a good level, are they adjusting your meds for your blood pressure to get it in line? I had undiagnosed pre-eclampsia with my eldest and my blood pressure went through the roof when it's normally low and I started fitting, it nearly killed me and my son so I know it's important to have the right blood pressure. I think when it happens to you you will appreciate it more and be looked after better and know the little one is being given the best care you can get. I do understand a bit about being told when you can and can not have a baby, after I had my daughter they wouldn't let me have anymore kids because of all the complications I had so they sterilised me at the same time I had Beth. I know I have 3 kids but it still felt like they took my choices away x x x

Back