♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

That's good for seeing counselling hun, it took me a year through nhs. I got my cbt through work luckily! !

That's the scariest part done. The counselling can be draining .. Take time out for a pamper. . Time doing something light in between sessions maybe? ? Bath or manicure or dvd you like

All be worth it xxx

Aw thanks Rebekah ... The doc said they have loads on site as its such a big practice .. So I thought I'd take advantage .. To see a proper psychologists, the wait is 5 months .. Sad that you had to wait a whole year :( cbt is what I've done before as I was in an eating disorder unit and we all had to participate in such activities .. It helped me a lot :) I hope its working well for you
I will deffo do something to take my mind off sessions .. Thanks for your help and kindness :) :) xxxx

The worst side effect for me on both meds I've been on was a massive increase in appetite and my mood getting much, much lower. It's not nice, but you know why it's happening and that it wont last forever :) And you're smart with your food, even when you think you're being naughty, so you'll be ok :)

I think it's fairly normal to cry about stuff like this. Especially when you've been building up to it and worrying yourself. And you'll probably unearth some feelings, thoughts, memories and stuff in counselling that you may have forgotten. It'll be a bit of a rollercoaster, but it'll be worth it :) xx

The worst side effect for me on both meds I've been on was a massive increase in appetite and my mood getting much, much lower. It's not nice, but you know why it's happening and that it wont last forever :) And you're smart with your food, even when you think you're being naughty, so you'll be ok :)

I think it's fairly normal to cry about stuff like this. Especially when you've been building up to it and worrying yourself. And you'll probably unearth some feelings, thoughts, memories and stuff in counselling that you may have forgotten. It'll be a bit of a rollercoaster, but it'll be worth it :) xx

Aw bless ya cc :( the whole appetite increase worries me as I asked the doc about it .. His words were, you'll only gain weight if you eat more so ill be extra strict .. :) thanks for all your help .... Eased me nicely into it all :) I think I'm just about ready to ride down that rollercoaster iv kept it held in for so long now xxxxxxxx

Just bawled my eyes out to Roy & Hayley on corrie :( :( xx

I didn't expect the hunger and I ate like there was no tomorrow - this was pre-SW the first time.
When I changed meds I was doing SW so could eat LOADS, but free and superfree and it helped minimise the damage. It's alright your Dr saying you'll only put on weight if you eat more, of course that's right, but when you have your brain telling you you're STARVING it's a bit difficult. Just use your SW know-how and you'll be ok. Also, don't be too hard on yourself. No one knows how they'll react to stuff like this and it can be very different for everyone! When my boss went on AD's she got the hunger thing, but her mood improved very dramatically, whereas mine got worse. She also felt much more tired than I did and slept a LOT, whereas I struggle to sleep.
Not sure I'm helping here.... Just saying, it is different and it might be a bit of a shock at first, but you'll work it out :) If I can, you certainly can!
You'll be alright mate. Just look after yourself and give yourself a break :) xx

I didn't expect the hunger and I ate like there was no tomorrow - this was pre-SW the first time.
When I changed meds I was doing SW so could eat LOADS, but free and superfree and it helped minimise the damage. It's alright your Dr saying you'll only put on weight if you eat more, of course that's right, but when you have your brain telling you you're STARVING it's a bit difficult. Just use your SW know-how and you'll be ok. Also, don't be too hard on yourself. No one knows how they'll react to stuff like this and it can be very different for everyone! When my boss went on AD's she got the hunger thing, but her mood improved very dramatically, whereas mine got worse. She also felt much more tired than I did and slept a LOT, whereas I struggle to sleep.
Not sure I'm helping here.... Just saying, it is different and it might be a bit of a shock at first, but you'll work it out :) If I can, you certainly can!
You'll be alright mate. Just look after yourself and give yourself a break :) xx

Ah thanks for the tips Hun .. I'm expecting the tiredness but I'm totally use to that .. We shall see eh, lie report my symptoms as they come .... A lack of appetite would be gooden .... Hehe ;) get me to goal :) xx xx

You might find when they kick in you crave less junk, I eat lots and lots and lots when I'm down and normally when I'm happy. That's where most of my weight came from I had severe post natal depression for 3.5 years after my middle son and all I did was eat, I would eat 4-5 bars of chocolate a day plus loads more junk. When I finally conquered it I lost a lot of weight going from a size 30 to a 22/20 where I got stuck till I started SW. Just take one day at a time and stick with it and in no time you'll be feeling you again x xx

You might find when they kick in you crave less junk, I eat lots and lots and lots when I'm down and normally when I'm happy. That's where most of my weight came from I had severe post natal depression for 3.5 years after my middle son and all I did was eat, I would eat 4-5 bars of chocolate a day plus loads more junk. When I finally conquered it I lost a lot of weight going from a size 30 to a 22/20 where I got stuck till I started SW. Just take one day at a time and stick with it and in no time you'll be feeling you again x xx

Wow tace - it's crazy what life throws at us isn't it .... Well done on loosing all that weight :) v inspirational :) thanks for your help when you have enough to deal with as it is .. I will deffo take one day at a time :) xx

Hope you're doing ok today.

I agree with Tace. Take it as it comes! But you will be ok, you will :) xx

Hi cc - thanks for being so nice :) I'm ok thanks .. Day 1 has gone ok, had a dry mouth & really tired which I read was a side effect .. Atleast I know they are working their way round my body :) hope your ok :) x x

Couldn't sleep til 5am !!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!! V tired today :( ........ Could this be a horrible side effect?

Food wise I'm doing good up to now - apart from my dominos pizza on Saturday I have been an A* pupil ;) .. Did a sesh of body attack last night & nearly died like .. Lol! ..
Here's last nights tea
image-1912244178.jpg
Curry & chips :)

Hope everyone is ok :) x x x

Sorry you couldn't sleep last night, must be something in the air I've been struck by insomnia :( Try having a power nap today.
Now I remember having a dry mouth, that's quite annoying it did my head in lol. What time do you take your tablet? I always took mine at night time so they helped me sleep, if they're making you tired have them late and that should help with your lack of sleep.
Your curry looks amazing, what did you use for the sauce? x x

Sorry you couldn't sleep last night, must be something in the air I've been struck by insomnia :( Try having a power nap today.
Now I remember having a dry mouth, that's quite annoying it did my head in lol. What time do you take your tablet? I always took mine at night time so they helped me sleep, if they're making you tired have them late and that should help with your lack of sleep.
Your curry looks amazing, what did you use for the sauce? x x

I only took it first time yesterday and then today &. Both in the morning but I will take your advice for evening time thanks :) hopefully I can get a decent sleep tonight :(

It's the mayflower curry sauce - exactly the same as the chippy :) yum yum xx

You should sleep tonight, just wear yourself out lol. I'll have to have a look for that curry sauce looks yummy :) x x

Aw I hope so Tace :)
I got mine in b&m bargains :) x x x

Todays teaimage-3814456278.jpgStuffed peppers & veg image-921817281.jpg dinner earlier - cheese & cucumber butty ;)

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Looks gorgeous omgg! (I've got limp salad boiled rice & yoghurt today yuuuk!)

Hope you slept better xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks gorgeous omgg! (I've got limp salad boiled rice & yoghurt today yuuuk!)

Hope you slept better xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeeeek! Limp salad :( not good

Ahhh I didn't sleep well again :( got to sleep around 3am :( booooo xx

Oh dear, that's not good, I hope you've managed to catch a nap today, I hate not sleeping. I read in bed when I'm struggling to sleep as it takes my mind off other things and helps me drop off.
Your stuffed peppers look scrummy :) x x

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping :( It's so frustrating!! Would definitely take the tablets at night. Surprised your Dr didn't tell you that!!
Can't really offer any advice on the not sleeping seen as I'm a chronic insomniac! But, like Tace, I always read in bed too and try to get my mind off real life stuff.

Your food looks really yummy! How badly synned is that sauce again? I know everyone asks, but I can never remember! I do love chippy curry :D xx

Back