♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Well done, that's an absolutely brilliant loss, I bet you're well chuffed with that :happy096::winner::party0038:x x x

Hello stranger, how's things going? I hope your tablets have kicked in and you're starting to feel a little more you x x x

Hi tace! Sorry iv not been around, been either working or trying to sleep .... I'm still getting nausea, appetite loss and sleepless nights .. I do however feel less anxious and that everything is the end of the world .. So the side effects are worth it .. Plus their helping me to get to goal ;) I did 5 night shifts last week then had to come back into work Monday, Tuesday .... I felt like death warmed up twice!!! Never again!!

I was gutted yesterday, went to my counselling appointment and it was actually last week! So I'm rebooked for a couple of weeks time!

How are you doing ? X x x x

I'm glad your meds are helping with your moods but sorry to hear they're making you queasy :( Can you focus on stuff more clearly now and not stress out as much? I found they let me sort out my life without getting all emotional about and getting myself in a mess.
It must be hard swapping from night's to day's I'm glad I normally only do night's. On saying that when I go back I will be doing 4 nights and one day for the foreseeable future as they're badly understaffed on days at the minute as one of them has been given 4 weeks off. So I have no idea how that's going to work out for me :confused:
I bet you were gutted but at least when you do go you'll be calmer and probably better able to handle the session, they can be quite emotional. x x x

I'm glad your meds are helping with your moods but sorry to hear they're making you queasy :( Can you focus on stuff more clearly now and not stress out as much? I found they let me sort out my life without getting all emotional about and getting myself in a mess. It must be hard swapping from night's to day's I'm glad I normally only do night's. On saying that when I go back I will be doing 4 nights and one day for the foreseeable future as they're badly understaffed on days at the minute as one of them has been given 4 weeks off. So I have no idea how that's going to work out for me :confused: I bet you were gutted but at least when you do go you'll be calmer and probably better able to handle the session, they can be quite emotional. x x x

I deffo don't feel as stressed .. Much calmer ..... So hopefully by the time they have proper kicked in, Ile be proper chilled :) I'm so glad I plucked up the courage tho .. Life is nowhere near as hard I thought it was now :) xxxx

Hey Ruby!
Congrats on that loss :D It's such a shame you're still dealing with some nasty side effects :( But really glad that you actually do feel better mentally! Hopefully your body will eventually catch up.
Yours and Tace's work shifts sound horrible!
Hope you have a nice weekend planned.xx

Hey Ruby! Congrats on that loss :D It's such a shame you're still dealing with some nasty side effects :( But really glad that you actually do feel better mentally! Hopefully your body will eventually catch up. Yours and Tace's work shifts sound horrible! Hope you have a nice weekend planned.xx
Hope you're having a good weekend and your side effects have calmed down a little x x

Thanks both of you :) my weekend was chilled .. Last day off today then back in work til Saturday ... Shift work is a killer isn't it :( side effects seem to be calming down a little now, nausea doesn't appear as much as it did n sleep seems to be getting easier xxx

Hey guys

Mind if I crash this thread? I'm a veggie following the green plan and running out of ideas for things to make! Seen some great recipes on this thread!

xxx

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Glad to hear the side effect are easing. It does get easier! I take so much prozac now for my ocd I can't really tell if it's working lol ... I know if I drop down a tablet I notice things quickly!

Hope the insomnia goes next! ! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm really glad to hear the side effects are wearing off :) Glad you had a chilled weekend, just what you need before a manic week at work x x x
Very glad to hear the nasty side effects are calming down. And glad you had a nice relaxed weekend too. I have no idea how you guys do shift work, I really don't! Braver than me ;) x
Glad to hear the side effect are easing. It does get easier! I take so much prozac now for my ocd I can't really tell if it's working lol ... I know if I drop down a tablet I notice things quickly! Hope the insomnia goes next! ! X Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone .... I'm not loving being back on days :( .... I hurt my knees On a run on Sunday and I was In a lot of pain so my blood sugars were horrendous all Monday and then today iv had some bad ones too ... Bloody diabetes will be the death of me I tell ya!! Aside from that I had a lovely weekend and chilled prob more than I shoulda ;) didn't do any chores ;) hope everyone is okxxx

Hey guys Mind if I crash this thread? I'm a veggie following the green plan and running out of ideas for things to make! Seen some great recipes on this thread! xxx
Hey shree ... Welcome aboard .. I tend to moan a lot recently ;) apologies .... If you need any help always here xxx

Ouch at your knee! Had never even considered pain influencing blood sugars. God you have a lot to deal with! Hope you're ok now and glad you had a mostly uneventful weekend ;) You did however, like Tace, ruin it with exercise :p xx

Absolutely everything affects blood sugars, pain, stress, tiredness, totm, nerves, illness .. etc etc ... I think people assume it's just food that affects It but it's so much more complex ... It's a condition that would take yrs to understand .. Even I don't understand it most the time haha! Knees a lot better now .. And sugars are starting the reduce finally :) xxxx

Sorry to hear about your knee and sugars, Ian's the same the slightest thing and his sugars are all over the place. Hope your sugars come back down to where they should soon for you x x

Aw thanks Tace! Diabetes is the devil !!! Hope your ok xxxx

Back