♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

I knew it was crazy the amount of stuff that can affect diabetes. I just hadn't thought about pain affecting it. Glad it's a bit better and things are settling down.
Diabetes is super evil! xx

I knew it was crazy the amount of stuff that can affect diabetes. I just hadn't thought about pain affecting it. Glad it's a bit better and things are settling down. Diabetes is super evil! xx

It's crazy init .... I'm still learning new things that affects it .. And it's been 20yrs hehe ;) Xx

Hi everyone ! Hope your all ok .... Lost another pound today .. That's a stone gone now since June :) :) buzzin! Start nights on Monday til Monday :( :( .... Boooo! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xxx

Well done :winner: I bet you're chuffed and so you should be :)
Poor you 7 nights :( I'm doing some really strange shifts this week, today I did 7am -12 and now going back to do a 10.30-7, then tomorrow I'm doing a 12 midnight -11am and back at the night. I hope they're not too bad for you x x x

Well done :winner: I bet you're chuffed and so you should be :) Poor you 7 nights :( I'm doing some really strange shifts this week, today I did 7am -12 and now going back to do a 10.30-7, then tomorrow I'm doing a 12 midnight -11am and back at the night. I hope they're not too bad for you x x x
Aw tace they sound well ruff! I'm day 3 of 7 today and absolutely exhausted :( hope your doing ok xxx

Poor you :( I hope you've got some proper time off after 7 days. I'm full of a cold, so I'm spending my 2 days off vegetating lol x x
Awww no :( it's working its way around eh :( hope you feel better soon xxx

Hello Mrs, hope you survived you night shifts? lol. Hope you're well x x
Hi tace ....... Yes I survived what seemed to be the busiest set of nights iv ever done, been sooooooooo busy not had chance to check in on here :( ..... I think I overdid it tho coz Iv a small bleed in my left eye :( :( I can floaters in my vision :( :( ..... Went vision express and they were super nice to me ... I didn't realise going there would be free .. But luckily the ophthalmist said the bleed is just a side effect of having laser for retinopathy .. Bloody annoying tho!!!!!! How you doing? Xxx

Oh dear, your poor eye :( Ian used to have lots of floaties he even gave them names lol. I hope you've got decent time off to recover.
I'm full of a chest infections, feel like crap :( getting ready for a 12 shift stretch starting monday. x x

Oh dear, your poor eye :( Ian used to have lots of floaties he even gave them names lol. I hope you've got decent time off to recover. I'm full of a chest infections, feel like crap :( getting ready for a 12 shift stretch starting monday. x x

Lol ... Intrigued to no what he named em ;) .... It's just typical tho, my control & hba1c is the best it's been since iv had diabetes and I get these bloody things that sound like they belong in a bog ... Haha ;) I'm havin the photos with dilated pupils done tomo to be sure there's no issues behind the laser scars ... Eeekkkk!!! I'm off for ten days so plenty of time to chillax! Oh god, 12 day stretch ..... With a chest infection ..... Sounds like your guna make yourself worse than you are now tace :( xxxxxxx

That's a complicated answer to take over your thread with lol! I'm a bit up and down tbh, but nothing new there I suppose! Hope you're alright and the days and night shifts aren't messing you up too much.xx
Bless ya .. Any closer to finding any answers?

The night shifts aren't too bad as I tend to get a fair few days off after to recuperate thank god .... Back on days now til 28th oct ... Lol ... X xx

Back