♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Tomorrows diary -

Breakfast
Strawberries & grapes
1Poached egg & 2 quorn sausages on toast & Ketchup
HEXb & 2

Dinner
4 sesame ryvita & sainsburys pineapple cottage cheese, lettuce, pepper & cucumber, hoops & crosses HEXb & 7

Tea
Free Chips, 1/2 can sainsburys veg chilli, 42g low low, Roasted peppers & steamed carrots HEXa

Snacks
Weetabix oaty strawberry, options butterscotch, banana, apple, tea & coffee HEXa & 5.5

SF foods
Strawberries, grapes, lettuce, pepper, cucumber, roasted peppers, carrots, apple, banana

14.5 used
38/105

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
There is not a lot of fat in bread, well homemade anyway, and you could always play with that, might have a play next week when I'm off x x

Oo let me no how you get on - might inspire me :) xx

Will do, I'm going to ask my consultant tomorrow about it to make it will be a HEB x x

I'd love to know too! :)

How are you this week Ruby? I had a blooming hypo last night at 2.30am, urgh. Worst things ever! x

Oh god - horrible aren't they? Was it a baddun? Did you manage to avoid a binge? I don't even bother checking me sugars - ESP wen I'm covered in sweat & shaking :( hope your ok today?!!! :)

I suffered bad insomnia last time .. Finally drifted off about 4.30am ..... Bloody nights - that'll make the blood sugars suck all day now !!!!

Xxx

Hi Rubyroo

God - did 'body attack' at the gym - deeeeear lord - it was hardcore :-0 .. Dying right now :( my body aches - does what it says on the tin I spose ;) xx

Hi Rubyroo,

Thanks for replying to my post about type 2 diabeties - nice to talk to someone with the same condition-ish and actually my hubby is type 1 and has an insulin pump so I can kind of relate! Although I'm not veggie one of my closest friends is and as I cannot cope without carbs I only ever do green days or extra easy so I might be able to suggest a few recipies to you also.

I didn't loose any weight last week so - feeling a bit sad - ate way too much over the weekend but back on track now and hoping to get a loss or at least not put any on after my excesses! My biggest problem is that I comfort eat if I don't loose and that is a downward spiral!

Planning on roasted sweet potatoes and barbeque baked beans for tea - yum x

Hi Rubyroo,

Thanks for replying to my post about type 2 diabeties - nice to talk to someone with the same condition-ish and actually my hubby is type 1 and has an insulin pump so I can kind of relate! Although I'm not veggie one of my closest friends is and as I cannot cope without carbs I only ever do green days or extra easy so I might be able to suggest a few recipies to you also.

I didn't loose any weight last week so - feeling a bit sad - ate way too much over the weekend but back on track now and hoping to get a loss or at least not put any on after my excesses! My biggest problem is that I comfort eat if I don't loose and that is a downward spiral!

Planning on roasted sweet potatoes and barbeque baked beans for tea - yum x

Hey! Nice to see ya on here :)
Aw just write it off and start again, like your doing - sometimes a diet isn't about weight loss, it's about learning how to make changes, & you accept you overdid it and are moving on (***** I sound like I'm on one of those inspirational adverts for weight loss haha)
I find diabetes quite lonesome .. I don't have any diabetic friends so noone understands me - although it's crap that your hubby is type 1, it's nice you can both relate to each other :) are you on insulin? ..
Looking forward to your recipes :) do you have a diary on here? X
Ps. That food sounds amazing !!! LOVE roasted sweet potatoes nom !!!! X

Omg that word in stars - is .. j e s u s ... I didn't swear - didn't no that was a naughty word ???! X

Omg that word in stars - is .. j e s u s ... I didn't swear - didn't no that was a naughty word ???! X

You'd tell us anything lol :rotflmao:

I asked the consultant this morning, mine is away and she said she can't see why not as long as it not over 60g. So I'm going to look up some low fat bread recipes and have a play :)

I get the insomnia bit it drives me mad because working nights messes with your sleep pattern, I'm back in tonight and I've been up since 7.30 am so I'll be fun tonight, NOT!! lmao x x

You'd tell us anything lol :rotflmao:

I asked the consultant this morning, mine is away and she said she can't see why not as long as it not over 60g. So I'm going to look up some low fat bread recipes and have a play :)

I get the insomnia bit it drives me mad because working nights messes with your sleep pattern, I'm back in tonight and I've been up since 7.30 am so I'll be fun tonight, NOT!! lmao x x

Pahaha! ;)
Ooo cool !! Let me no how you get on - post me a recipe, I'm ok at cooking if I have step by step instructions haha!! But sounds promising if the consultant okays it !!

Oh god - I feel your pain :0 ....... I'm back In 8pm Monday .... I bet you'll be ready for your bed tomo morning :) .... I appreciate my bed ten times more on nights !!! Xx

Unfortunately I've got a doctors appointment at 8.30am and then having my eyes tested at 9.50am so bed will be long coming :(
It'll probably be next thursday before I get to play in the kitchen but I will let you know x x

Unfortunately I've got a doctors appointment at 8.30am and then having my eyes tested at 9.50am so bed will be long coming :(
It'll probably be next thursday before I get to play in the kitchen but I will let you know x x

Oh god I hate having appointments on nights .. Makes you feel uneasy on the shift knowing beds far away .... Hope your shift goes quick & is ok :) xxx

It's not too bad I'm normally don't go to bed till after 11 am anyway, I've got plenty to keep me occupied :) x x

O wow! See I usually get in for about half 8 .. Eat some brekkie & fall into bed ;) x

Today's diary didn't go to plan - been painting all day ... So big calorie burn woo!

Here goes

Breakfast
2 quorn sausages (found the new ones), 1 poached egg, 1 slice allinson wholemeal (HEXb) Ketchup (2)
Strawberries, grapes

Dinner
Ff Rhubarb & vanilla yogurt & banana

Tea
Jacket spud, sainsburys vegetable chilli, roasted yellow pepper (1 big one), lettuce, cucumber, 42g low low (HEXa) caramelised onion mayo (2)
diet cherry coke

Snacks
Allinson wholemeal (HEXb) + chocolate Philadelphia (4) butterscotch options (2) apple, coffee & tea (HEXa) 2 jelly beans (1/2)

10.5 syns
48.5/105 used

SF foods
Strawberries, grapes, banana, yellow pepper, lettuce, cucumber, apple

Exercise
5 hours of painting

Last edited:
Tea (FIT) iv Become addicted to roasted peppers! image-32413399.jpg

I'm usually out with Sam still at half eight lol. I go to bed later but I don't get up till about 5-6 x x

Ah see I work 8pm - 8.30am either x 5 or x 7 .. Usually get off, if able about 8am ... Zoom home & fly into bed ;) I get up at 4 .. Even when I try and sleep past 4 I can't when I'm on nights .. Must be psychological x

Tea looks nice :) I prefer raw red peppers could eat them all day x x

My can of chilli said 'vegan' I thought of you .. Haha ;) x

Back