♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Oh I will, love it it's like a mini holiday :) x x

Tomorrows diary -

Breakfast
2 weetabix with chocolate oatly & banana (hexa, hexb)
Shape zero chocolate sprinkles (1)

Dinner
2 quorn sausages, garlic & herb roasted new potatoes, mixed veg & ketchup (1)
Shape zero mango (0.5)

Tea
Egg & cheese salad with pineapple cottage cheese (4.5) brooklea chocolate sprinkles (1.5) cheese scone & LCL (2) kiwi, apple

Snacks
2 benefit bars (hexb) coffee & tea (hexa)

Syns 10.5
73/105

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hey hun. Where are you getting your chocolate Oatly from? Our Tesco has stopped stocking it unfortunately. I've tried other brands but not liking them as much as the Oatly xx

Hi Ruby :)

I've just come across your diary, and I am here to subscribe! I am planning on doing a lot of green days in the near future, as this seems to work best for me, and I can definitely take a lot of inspiration from your diary :)

Helen :) xx

Hey hun. Where are you getting your chocolate Oatly from? Our Tesco has stopped stocking it unfortunately. I've tried other brands but not liking them as much as the Oatly xx

Hey stevie - got mine from tesco too but in sure iv seen it in asda & sainsburys .. It's well FIT init!!! I had my whole 200mls on my weetabix & it was a chocolate delight .. Nom! X

Hi Ruby :)

I've just come across your diary, and I am here to subscribe! I am planning on doing a lot of green days in the near future, as this seems to work best for me, and I can definitely take a lot of inspiration from your diary :)

Helen :) xx

Hi Helen & welcome - yesss I love my Green days .. 2 extra a & b are proper bonus !! Do you have a diary? X

Hi Helen & welcome - yesss I love my Green days .. 2 extra a & b are proper bonus !! Do you have a diary? X

Could not agree more!! :) I do actually, you should be able to find it under 'Helen's Food Diary :)' xx

Tea - image-1689101571.jpg
Never roasted new potatoes before .. And iv been missing out !! One of my new fave meals :)

Your tea looks yummy :) I love roast potatoes, the crispier the better. You can get chocolate Oatly from H&B as well I've got it from there before now, the vanilla dream rice milk is nice too or the Koko chocolate coconut milk. I was thinking of making rice pudding using one of the chocolate milks x x

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN Day's .. ♥

Your tea looks amazing! !

Lovely :)

New potatoes are fantastic for roasting! I got hold of some in the greengrocers the other day that were reduced to 20p for quick a large bag because they were starting to soften. Used them the day after for Sunday lunch, with frylight and salt and pepper. Tasted sooo naughty, but no guilty feelings there :)

Your tea looks lovely too! xx

Awe thanks everyone, was well easy to make that tea - I just looked at the pic of it again and it made me well Hungry! Nom!

Oo cheers Tace! Ile have to get some !! Choc oaty is a proper naughty treat isn't it ;) ESP with weetabix n banana swimming in it .. Yum yum xx

Tomorrows food

Breakfast
Choc & banana weetabix (hexa & hexb)
(This is amaaaaaazing)

Dinner
sainsburys soya sausages, g & h roasted new potatoes, ketchup & veg (3)
activia intensely creamy banana toffee (2.5)

Tea
Cottage cheese with pineapple & egg salad, babybel light, 2 nectarine & kiwi, shape zero (4.5)

Snacks
2 alpen light cherry bakewell (hexb)

Syns 10
89/105

Last edited:
Sooooo hard to resist the chocolate & crisps in front of me .. So I treated myself and had 3 peanut m&m & about 4 walkers sensations ..... Syned them .. Lol .. 4 syns x

Ha ha ha ha that was a mini treat, you did well not to eat more :) x x

Haha! They have been staring at me aaaaaall night !! Iv just wrapped them up and put in my mates bag ... Out of sight, out of mind! Didn't even enjoy the few I did eat tho like I thought I would!! X

Back