♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Ian loves that philli S&S sauce, have you tried the mushroom one? x x

No not yet, I dunno if it would be too mushroomy as I can only tolerate a small amount, the smell knocks me sick .. Or is it a hint of mushroom? I can do a hint lol ;) I'm a rubbish vegetarian me .. X

Ha ha ha ha ha it doesn't smell really mushroomy, but there again I love mushrooms x x

Oh god I was involved in a car accident last night - but the other driver drove off !!!! .... Was horrible & my car is damaged :( then work was stupid busy & I didn't get a break for 8 hours .. Was well sh!t ...... I'm all doom & gloom me :( x x x

Oh no!! Hope you're ok! What a b*stard driving off, bet it was a man!haha x

Ha - it actually wasn't, it was a woman.. She pulled up and shouted at me, then I said what do you wanna do , which I assumed she was walking back to get her insurance details .... Drove off! My wheel arch is damaged grrrrrrr !!!! X

Sorry about your poor car but I'm glad you're ok, idiots like that shouldn't be allowed to drive!!!! x x x

I no - iv rang the police anyway .. I didn't no what else to do :( x x

Just made my syn free lentil soup! omg !!! best lentil soup i ever tasted ... better than heinz ........ iv had to portion control it or id eat it all in one !!! and thats a lotta carbs :eek:

Morning, was going through your diaries again Rubyroo (not looked for ages) I wondered if you could give me
some quantities for your free lentil soup, your roasted red pepper soup and the sweet potato & lentil soup. I am no good at quessing quantities!

I have a big pot of red lentils in the cupboard and don`t know what to do with them.

Hope you get your car sorted ok.

Its the story of my effin life that CC .... im ok, just hurt mentally from thinking that someone could do that n just drive off ..... she prob wasnt insured ... im not guna get the car fixed coz its a lease and its due back in april ... and, as ppl have said .. atleast - it wasnt damage that could have stopped me driving the car and myself being able to drive .... its just cosmetic .. thank god!! hope your well :) x x x

I'm glad the car's not damaged enough to stop you from driving. Bloody nightmare tho!

Also very glad you're ok.xx

Cheers CC ! I cry a little everytime I walk past the car & the dents ... Boooooooo x x

Breakfast - big bowl of porridge with golden syrup & almond breeze -
image-3263268059.jpg

Back