0.5 lbloss on first weigh in:(

yummymummy75

Silver Member
:cry: was excited to be going for my first weigh in and lost half a pound:cry:,,shouldnt complain really as i had lost half a stone in the 2 weeks leading up to joining ww.according to my own scales this morn i'm down 5lb but im close to totm so thing my weight yo yo-ing.does anyone else weigh themselves everytime they pass the scales,,it's something i've never done before and now driving me crazy!!!!

im obsessed with the scales also and thats the thing that really disappoints me.

I need to stick to weighing once a week at weigh day,,,,ive had my other half remove our scales at home, but now i find myself going into boots once a week weighing myself a day or two before meeting!
x

I was getting into the habit of weighing myself all the time, and it wasn't good! Your weight really does go up and down so often! So I've just been really strict with myself and am sticking to WI times. I feel better for it!!
I'm sorry you're disappointed with only losing 0.5 pounds, but it's still a loss :) just keep up the good work and keep building up the losses :)

Back