0.5 lbloss on first weigh in:(

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by yummymummy75, 2 July 2010 Social URL.

1. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    :cry: was excited to be going for my first weigh in and lost half a pound:cry:,,shouldnt complain really as i had lost half a stone in the 2 weeks leading up to joining ww.according to my own scales this morn i'm down 5lb but im close to totm so thing my weight yo yo-ing.does anyone else weigh themselves everytime they pass the scales,,it's something i've never done before and now driving me crazy!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chantelle

Chantelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    im obsessed with the scales also and thats the thing that really disappoints me.

I need to stick to weighing once a week at weigh day,,,,ive had my other half remove our scales at home, but now i find myself going into boots once a week weighing myself a day or two before meeting!
    x

4. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was getting into the habit of weighing myself all the time, and it wasn't good! Your weight really does go up and down so often! So I've just been really strict with myself and am sticking to WI times. I feel better for it!!
    I'm sorry you're disappointed with only losing 0.5 pounds, but it's still a loss :) just keep up the good work and keep building up the losses :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.