0 CAL DRINKS

passionflower

Silver Member
Hello there could someone please tell me what's the deal with 0 cal fizzy drinks? Aldi do a Pink lemonade and cream soda both having 0 cal/drink.
I NEVER used to drink fizzy pop as I couldn't stand it but I find I need something sweet on this diet.:sigh:
Thank you :D

Thank you Pauline, I wasn't sure if I still have to follow the no more than 3/day rule.

if you want a soothing bedtime or relaxing drink you should make hot skimmed milk and hot water (50:50 ratio is what i do but given that you can have as much skimmed milk as you want then change around the ratio as you see fit) with sweetner alone, or sweetner and cinamon, or sweetner and vanilla extract.... im loving this at the moment!!!

I bought diet orange fizzy drink from Aldi yesterday and its absolutely rank.
I've only discovered fanta recently and always had the fat one, so perhaps that why I'm not enjoying the thin one.
Was trying to trick myself into it being orange juice too as feeling a bit coldy. As if!! Lol- couldn't get 2 more opposite foods I think.

Do let me know how the pink lemonade and cream soda are passionflower!

They are both good, I am thinking of freezing the cream soda and whizz it in my Thermomix for a crushed sorbet like thingy :)
The pink lemonade is gorgeous not very sweet like most of these low cal drinks and with a hint of grapefruit which I just adore. They also have a good choice of 1cal drinks in lots of yummy flavours like elderberry which I also love but these have got that sweet to much sweetener taste to them.
I am not having lots of this as I always drunk water no matter what I was eating but I do enjoy them now because I can't have cake !!! hahahaha

passionflower said:
They are both good, I am thinking of freezing the cream soda and whizz it in my Thermomix for a crushed sorbet like thingy :)
The pink lemonade is gorgeous not very sweet like most of these low cal drinks and with a hint of grapefruit which I just adore. They also have a good choice of 1cal drinks in lots of yummy flavours like elderberry which I also love but these have got that sweet to much sweetener taste to them.
I am not having lots of this as I always drunk water no matter what I was eating but I do enjoy them now because I can't have cake !!! hahahaha

I've never heard of a thermomix before what exactly can you do with it?

I've just looked up a thermomix on amazon and my god!!! HOW much??????? I could buy my first car for what some of them cost lol. They must be good

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Will google that tomorrow and have a look......*very curious* x

Here's a thread ladies its far easier than me starting to talk about it as I will come across even more crazy then I actually am. Yep there's no denying price is a bit of a b*****r but I was determined to get mine for free, so i joined up as a rep sold 11 machines in my first three months and made £1100 which covered my baby and gave me some extra spending money for Crimbo. And I am not interested in selling more cos that wasn't my goal.
I am a very hard to convince type of girl and I ignored it for 3 years until my friend forced me to come to a demo. I bought one and signed up on the spot, it is AMAZING!! but no amount of talking about it will convince you, IT NEEDS to bee seen to be believed :)
For a family of four it will pay for itself in about a year and a half in savings made. There's only 2 of us and our weekly food bill has gone down by £25.
I'll shut up because I have already talked to much about it and I said at the beginning I wouldn't *smile*.

Just bought "no added sugar" appleade and strawberry laces flavour fizzy drink from Morrisons- 2 for £1 and loads of different flavours to choose from.
Well- I just opened the apple one and gosh it was de-e-licious!!! Gulped down a small glass in no time. Feel soo satisfied and a little smug.

Other flavours in the range:-
Cream Soda
Jelly Baby flavour
Limeade
Lemonade
Dandelion & Burdock

I'm sure there were more but I can't remember... :)

Just bought "no added sugar" appleade and strawberry laces flavour fizzy drink from Morrisons- 2 for £1 and loads of different flavours to choose from.
Well- I just opened the apple one and gosh it was de-e-licious!!! Gulped down a small glass in no time. Feel soo satisfied and a little smug.

Other flavours in the range:-
Cream Soda
Jelly Baby flavour
Limeade
Lemonade
Dandelion & Burdock
Orangeade

I'm sure there were more but I can't remember... :)

Hello ladies

I don't know those specific drinks you're talking about but "no added sugar" mightn't necessarily mean "no sugar" so check that there's no fruit in them, would you? And no fat, of course.

Also, someone above, said about skimmed milk being unlimited. Only in attack is it unlimited ladies, as perhaps some of you know...

Hi thinking about swapping from LL to Dukan and I was wondering if you can have sugar free squash to help with drinking water?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back