00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

Everyone that have amended or updated their medals and weight loss have been updated. Please check to make sure I have done it right.

I've switched my weigh in day from Monday! I already know I lost 1.5lbs this week as just weighed! But I hate Monday weigh in, I feel guilty having a treat at weekend! And plus my syns are used up by then! So decided to weigh in thursday! As Wednesday night I do my run and Zumba! I didn't mind Monday WI for ww!
But syns don't go far on SW! Not good getting to the weekend ad not being able to have a wine!

So I'll message my weight over thur morning! :)

I have 24lbs to reach what I have in my head as my target but it might be more if I'm not happy at that. ( that would be a total of 50% lost or just over. :) )

So I'll set my target for this challenge at that and see what I feel like later on.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've gained this week - no suprise ask going to weigh myself on Wednesday when *week starts to settle down.

I have engaged in a challenge with one of the fitness staff at work. We have to lose cms off our stomach and a stone by 3rd June. Nervous he's a fitness freak, gonna be an embarassing forfeit if I don't do it so I need to get my ass in gear! Gym tomoz pm I think!!

Xx

Weighed myself this morning - I'd like to loose 12lbs in this challenge!! Can you update that please.

Thinking of changing my WI day to either a thurs or fri so will let u know update later in the week.

I am expecting a big loss this week as had a huge gain this weekend away!! At least 5lbs in the last 4 days lol

Arghhh don't wanna go bak to work tomorrow!

But I had made a lovely pasta lunch! Pasta, veg, tuna,tomato mmmmm

How is everyone?

BRONZE / 10lbs
SILVER / 20lbs
GOLD /30lbs

Cai said:
Weighed myself this morning - I'd like to loose 12lbs in this challenge!! Can you update that please.

Thinking of changing my WI day to either a thurs or fri so will let u know update later in the week.

I am expecting a big loss this week as had a huge gain this weekend away!! At least 5lbs in the last 4 days lol

12 lbs is gold
10 lbs is silver
8 lbs is bronze.

Sorry should have thought of that sooner!!

Loving the Bronze/Silver/Gold thing! :D

My broken down targets are:

Bronze: 18lbs
Silver: 27lbs
Gold: 32lbs

And I've lost 2lbs this week! :)

You all are doing so great!!!! I can already smell the bronze medals!!!!

Arghhh don't wanna go bak to work tomorrow!

But I had made a lovely pasta lunch! Pasta, veg, tuna,tomato mmmmm

How is everyone?
Lunch sounds lovely.

I worked all day Monday and I had friends over this morning. Have not had a minute to come on here at all. I am hoping for a loss this week, but I did stuff my face with easter eggs all day Sunday. Will try to be good rest of the week, because I really want my first medal!!!!

Now that Easter is over we can all start our Olympics training program of healthy food and body magic of your choice!

Sooooo happy! Just did Zumba! I been about 3 times this year! I get bored if I go too often as I used to dance and it's quite repetitive for me.

Anyway......the instructor noticed my weight loss! Woooooop! And a lady at work noticed today too! 2 strangers really!

Now I'm happy! People that don't know I'm on a diet are noticing :)

Muis said:
Lunch sounds lovely.

I worked all day Monday and I had friends over this morning. Have not had a minute to come on here at all. I am hoping for a loss this week, but I did stuff my face with easter eggs all day Sunday. Will try to be good rest of the week, because I really want my first medal!!!!

Now that Easter is over we can all start our Olympics training program of healthy food and body magic of your choice!

It's only Easter once a year! We deserve a treat :)

1.5lbs off for me this week.

sherlann said:
1.5lbs off for me this week.

Well done!

I'm so exhausted! I did 10 mins on cross trainer, a full hour Zumba class, did 5min bike while I was waiting for my dinner to cook! And did 25mins of '30 day shred'

Now I gotta learn some stuff! Work are making me do an nvq level 4! Thought I got out of exams when I finished uni! Anyway no time for sleep!

Purpled said:
Well done!

I'm so exhausted! I did 10 mins on cross trainer, a full hour Zumba class, did 5min bike while I was waiting for my dinner to cook! And did 25mins of '30 day shred'

Now I gotta learn some stuff! Work are making me do an nvq level 4! Thought I got out of exams when I finished uni! Anyway no time for sleep!

What's the NVQ in?

I've been to the gym for 2 hours today and also had my last day of scoffing nonsense.
Everyone at work has been so complimentary on my weight loss!! I now have a deal with the fit guy I work with, we have to lose a stone by the 3rd June! Plus cm's off our belly, I've spent £230 on gym gear today to remotivate me to exercise and it worked, I just did a 2 hour workout and I'm booked in for Aqua tomorrow morning!! Then a long dog walk with a friend!! Going to be crazy fit by the Olympics girlies!!

Come on gold!! Weigh in on Friday as I have no idea how much I weigh

Xx

Back