00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

I'm getting a subway tomorrow! Does anyone know if I can use part of the bread as a HEXB?

1.5lbs off for me :)
Do I have to inbox anyone to update or is putting it on here enough? xx
It is Ok. I will go through all the posts before I calculate the stats! Just make sure you post on here or message me!

I am sorry that I have not been on here very much this week. I wanted to be super supportive and answer all the posts.....but life is getting in the way! I am so busy at work and I am working overtime most weekends. On the bright side.....I am so busy I do not get time to eat!

Muis said:
It is Ok. I will go through all the posts before I calculate the stats! Just make sure you post on here or message me!

I am sorry that I have not been on here very much this week. I wanted to be super supportive and answer all the posts.....but life is getting in the way! I am so busy at work and I am working overtime most weekends. On the bright side.....I am so busy I do not get time to eat!

Don't be silly! We are all here for each other! These are lays times we all get busy :)

1.5lb off for me! That's a 10 day weight loss as I changed my WI day!

I'm a bit disappointed really! Because since switching from ww to slimming world I've not had much change but my exercise has increased and I've had inch loss!

Jut dunno why the lbs don't reflect

I have bit the bullet this morning and have to admit that this week I have put on 1.5 LB (is this the 1.5 lb you lost Purpled!!)
In my defence I am not doing any excercise at the moment as I have just had bunion and hammer toe surgery and I am being a coach potato.
Aftter weighing last night I am determined to succeed and will be filling out a food diary this week.

Well I have gained. But every pound was a lush cadbury mini egg or Easter egg and I flipping loved it. Anyway I have my new weight for my challenge and I look forward to being 2 stone lighter at the end of this challenge.

I made something called 'crushed potato pie' last night. It was in the quorn recipe book and I wanted something quick and filling. Was a real hit with the fiance and tasted amazing!!

1 pack quorn sausages, browned for 3 minutes - then sliced diagonally in to four pieces, 1 onion finely chopped and browned, then put sausages and onions back on to heat with 1 tin of baked beans, 4 tbsp ketchup, 1 tbsp brown sauce, 100ml water.
Meanwhile boil 750g potatoes, until just cooked then mash or 'crush' and season to taste.
Put the 'sausage mix' into an oven proof dish and top with potato mix. Then grate ur healthy extra A of cheese on top and bake until golden.

Sorry to type out a whole recipe but its 'fat club' friendly and flipping gorgeous
Xxx

Hello! I wonder if I might join you please? I need a challenge as I've gone a bit haywire this week (chocolate!!).

My aims will be
Bronze-14lbs
Silver-22lbs
Gold-30lbs.

My WI day is normally friday morning, though if I'm at work I go to the thursday evening class. I'll update tomorrow!!
Thankyou, Helen.

Welcome hjanea! Will add you as soon as I do not have help from my 2 year old.......she managed to wipe my lovely long post just now......

Great losses so far! Well done.

Purpled: Keep at it. The losses will come!

sugarpuffjane and 3stonesexy: Easter is only once a year! As long as you enjoyed it, it was worth it. We can all work hard from this week onwards and shed the gains. We know what to do and we have done it before! I am very confident that all the Easter Gains will melt away like chocolate in the sun!

weigh in for me tomorrow big gulp ! 2 easter eggs a bag of bassets allsorts and 1 hot cross bun i dont think its gonna be good :( will update in the morning if i dare

juejon said:
love the star mind if i copy

Not at all. I have no idea how I managed it though!. I have actually lost 11lb in total, but can't work out how to change it. Hehe. Have lost 1.5 lb on Olympic challenge...

Not at all. I have no idea how I managed it though!. I have actually lost 11lb in total, but can't work out how to change it. Hehe. Have lost 1.5 lb on Olympic challenge...

click on your star will take you to the glitter page and just adjust the weight on your star :)

WOW. It is so easy. I did not loose 1 lb, not even weighed yet. just wanted to play with the star!!!!!

i cant even get minimins on my blackberry :(

I guess we'll have to log onto our computers! Oh no! Lol!

You can't get minimins app? My mum had it on her Blackbury, she never uses it lol!

Back