00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

Hi Muis

Sorry, I haven't managed to get online for a week, so haven't given you my bronze, silver and gold goals yet:

Bronze - 10lbs
Silver - 20lbs
Gold 30lbs

I weigh in on a sunday, so will let you know tomorrow whether I have had a loss.

Good morning everyone
WI this morning and over the moon, I have finally go my 3st award, well 3st 1lb woo hoo.
2 lb off for me please Muis.
thanks x

I'm getting frustrated! I know I shouldn't weigh daily soooo bad!

Since starting SW my weight loss went up then down! So I'm still where I started! And this week I haven't lost any extra (although I WI Thursday)
I really am trying hard, eating my free foods, super free and sticking to syns. I exercise lots!

I lost each week with ww! I just don't wanna give up with SW! It is easier to follow and allows more freedom! When I did WW it felt like I was on a diet, now on SW it feels like I have more options!

I am going to try drink more water and maybe I should exercise more. I do about 7hours over 5 days of running/weights/cross trainer/cycling/classes and I teach tap dance for 2 hours once a week!

I know I'm physically fit....I did a race last week and came 2nd out of 54 runners! And I'm around a size 12/14 and I'm 5ft9. So I'm not massive.
But my bmi is still overweight! My aim was to fit into size 12! But now I'm almost there my new aim is to be a healthy weight!

I'm just getting mad at myself for not losing enough weight!

Since starting SW my weight loss went up then down! So I'm still where I started! And this week I haven't lost any extra (although I WI Thursday)
I really am trying hard, eating my free foods, super free and sticking to syns. I exercise lots!
I lost each week with ww! I just don't wanna give up with SW! It is easier to follow and allows more freedom! When I did WW it felt like I was on a diet, now on SW it feels like I have more options!
I am going to try drink more water and maybe I should exercise more. I do about 7hours over 5 days of running/weights/cross trainer/cycling/classes and I teach tap dance for 2 hours once a week!
I know I'm physically fit....I did a race last week and came 2nd out of 54 runners! And I'm around a size 12/14 and I'm 5ft9. So I'm not massive.
But my bmi is still overweight! My aim was to fit into size 12! But now I'm almost there my new aim is to be a healthy weight!

I'm not sure about anyone else but if I weigh myself during the week, (which I do) I always weigh more than I did the previous WI and only seem to actually lose weight on the WI day if that makes sense. I have noticed that if I am the same during the week from when I last WI then I will have lost weight by WI day otherwise, I usually weigh heavier and either STS or lose on the actual day.
I've only lost 11lbs since beginning of January so hopefully now with a loss in the last 2 weeks, I will be back on track.
It sounds to me like you're doing more than enough exercise and your're probably like me and tend to eat more superfree than free and maybe not eating enough calories. I have recently started using 'my fitness pal' and do feel that I haven't been eating enough so tried to eat more this week and weyhey 2 lb loss.
Don't give up, it does work x

I'm a naughty daily weigher too. Usually get myself all stressed midweek with anything up to a 3lb gain but keep going and with only a couple of exceptions over the last 6 months i loose at WI! I'm nearing my 5stone point and now need to add in some decent excercise! Don't forget purpled its always slower as you get nearer target but stick with it you'll get there!

I have lost 5lbs this week. Really pleased as its been slow going over the last few weeks. And it means I am finally into the 13st something bracket - I haven't been there for about 5 years!!

Just been reading back through the posts and there are great losses so far for people!

I have lost 5lbs this week. Really pleased as its been slow going over the last few weeks. And it means I am finally into the 13st something bracket - I haven't been there for about 5 years!!

Just been reading back through the posts and there are great losses so far for people!

what a brilliant loss Rachael well done, I bet you're feeling really good x

How are you doing Brummie 66? Is the shingles getting better?

I could not understand why I was feeling so tired after losing so much weight. Just been diagnosed with aneamia. On iron tablets and hopefully I will be able to go to the gym soon! Only 10% of your iron intake gets absorbed, so it may take a while to build up my levels!

Sorry to hear about your anemia. I can't stand Iron tablets but eat a lot of veg like broccoli, spinach, courgette and some nuts. Since doing this I got my rosie cheecks back. Hope you feel better soon. xx

2lb loss for me this week, so thats last weeks gain off and time to knuckle down to getting the next stone off. Good luck for the week ahead everyone!

Muis said:
How are you doing Brummie 66? Is the shingles getting better?

I could not understand why I was feeling so tired after losing so much weight. Just been diagnosed with aneamia. On iron tablets and hopefully I will be able to go to the gym soon! Only 10% of your iron intake gets absorbed, so it may take a while to build up my levels!

Also increasing your vitamin C intake helps as vitamin C helps the absorption of iron.

Hi everyone,

Muis would it be ok to join your challenge? I'd like to lose 20lb by the Olympics with my targets as
Bronze 7, silver 15, gold 20

I really need the kick up the bum to get me motivated again after a holiday and Easter. I put on 4.5 over 2 weeks and desperate to get it off ASAP!

Look forward to chatting a bit
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also increasing your vitamin C intake helps as vitamin C helps the absorption of iron.

Sorry to hear about your anemia. I can't stand Iron tablets but eat a lot of veg like broccoli, spinach, courgette and some nuts. Since doing this I got my rosie cheecks back. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Thank you for the tips. Will add it to my diet. I do eat a lot of broccoli and courgette and i usually take about 1000mg Vit C 3 times a week, but will have to make sure I up my levels even more!

My iron levels is 7. Appaertly it needs to be around 30 for my age. I am also having ultra sound next week to see if I have fibroids.

I am just so tired. Thought I was pregnant.

Hi everyone,

Muis would it be ok to join your challenge? I'd like to lose 20lb by the Olympics with my targets as
Bronze 7, silver 15, gold 20

I really need the kick up the bum to get me motivated again after a holiday and Easter. I put on 4.5 over 2 weeks and desperate to get it off ASAP!

Look forward to chatting a bit
:)

One bum kicked! Thanks for providing me with Body Magic!!!! :D

You can do!!!! Let me know when you weigh in!!!!

Oh Muis, sorry to hear about the anaemia, miserable symptoms aren't they?, I would tellyou that dark chocolate also contains significant amounts of iron, but that would be a bit counterproductive really wouldnt it? ;D

Oh Muis, sorry to hear about the anaemia, miserable symptoms aren't they?, I would tellyou that dark chocolate also contains significant amounts of iron, but that would be a bit counterproductive really wouldnt it? ;D
I like this! May not get any medals........if I really go for it!

3lbs off for me this week please Muis x

Muis said:
One bum kicked! Thanks for providing me with Body Magic!!!! :D

You can do!!!! Let me know when you weigh in!!!!

Thanks! Weigh in Thursday night so will let you know.

Hope the iron kicks in soon and the tiredness goes xx

Purpled said:

Relax purpled, obviously you are very healthy but there's several things that could be going on, firstly measure your inch loss as toning doesn't make you lose weight, but it helps you look fantastic.
Secondly stop weighing every day it will only drive you mad and demotivate you.
Thirdly you've just switched from a diet that works in a completely different way but it helped you lose weight, so you havent switched from being incredibly unhealthy and eating rubbish everyday, give your body a chance to adjust to a whole new way of metabolising. I don't think you've been on Slimming world long, have you? If after 4 weeks you don't see a change then go and speak to a group leader, but I honestly think you'll be fine. Relax and enjoy it, with all that exercise you must feel fab.
Xx

Back