00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

Muis said:
Thank you for the tips. Will add it to my diet. I do eat a lot of broccoli and courgette and i usually take about 1000mg Vit C 3 times a week, but will have to make sure I up my levels even more!

My iron levels is 7. Appaertly it needs to be around 30 for my age. I am also having ultra sound next week to see if I have fibroids.

I am just so tired. Thought I was pregnant.

Do you mean 13? For them to be 30 you'd have to be part steel surely?

I've been anaemic since I was about 6, doesn't help that I'm vegetarian, as a young 'un I had to have the injections as those tablets made me sick as a dog. Anyway what sent me levels from 6-11 is spinach. At first spinach was the most vile thing on earth, but after 17 years of it I now have it with most meals. If you're not used to eating it start by adding it to Currys etc it disintegrates so much you don't even taste it, but it is such fabulous stuff. After a while you'll be off all medication, on top of that add in vit C each day and you'll be flying.

I haven't had my levels checked for ages now but feel fine as I eat so much quorn and veg they must have stabilized themselves, completely sympathise with how rubbish and tired you must feel - not easy to lose weight when you feel like that and you have a 2 year old to look after - crazy times!!

Xx

3stonetosexy said:
Do you mean 13? For them to be 30 you'd have to be part steel surely?

I've been anaemic since I was about 6, doesn't help that I'm vegetarian, as a young 'un I had to have the injections as those tablets made me sick as a dog. Anyway what sent me levels from 6-11 is spinach. At first spinach was the most vile thing on earth, but after 17 years of it I now have it with most meals. If you're not used to eating it start by adding it to Currys etc it disintegrates so much you don't even taste it, but it is such fabulous stuff. After a while you'll be off all medication, on top of that add in vit C each day and you'll be flying.

I haven't had my levels checked for ages now but feel fine as I eat so much quorn and veg they must have stabilized themselves, completely sympathise with how rubbish and tired you must feel - not easy to lose weight when you feel like that and you have a 2 year old to look after - crazy times!!

Xx

Normal iron blood levels of adult women are 30 to 126 ug/dL.

Hi guys! 2 lbs lost for me this week!

It's been weird, switched back to WW mid week!
Had lack of exercise! And a bi Indian takeaway!
It's weird how our bodies lose on these weeks

Anyway I have my 2 stone badge :)

brummie66 said:
Well done purpled great loss and will help you feel more positive.

Yes thanks! I think because I've had a constant loss each week it kinda threw me when I didn't see the number I wanted!
I feel back on track now! How are you?

1 LB off for me Muis!!!

Yes thanks! I think because I've had a constant loss each week it kinda threw me when I didn't see the number I wanted!
I feel back on track now! How are you?
I'm feeling a bit low still but i think thats the after effects of the shingles. Im still trying to be 100% but struggling a bit at times. Hoping for a STS this week but am out to a posh do with a 3 course meal on saturday night, have decided to just enjoy it and worry about any gain next week!

brummie66 said:
I'm feeling a bit low still but i think thats the after effects of the shingles. Im still trying to be 100% but struggling a bit at times. Hoping for a STS this week but am out to a posh do with a 3 course meal on saturday night, have decided to just enjoy it and worry about any gain next week!

That's the best idea! I think we deserve days like that every now and again! Actually sometimes I lose more weight on weeks like that!
Does shingles make you feel tired?

1/2lb off. Easter came back to bite!!!!!

That's the best idea! I think we deserve days like that every now and again! Actually sometimes I lose more weight on weeks like that!
Does shingles make you feel tired?
Yeah after the pain and the rash subside shingles leaves you feeling tired and run down, apparently it can last 6 months or more.

Lost 6.5lb this week! I'm a bit in shock! Couldn't stay to group either so bit gutted to miss out on the praise! Lol

Only 0.5 to get my bronze medal!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 lbs off for me this week! :)

0.4 off for me this week! :-/ not great!

i stayed the same this week :( better than a gain i guess

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Lost 6.5lb this week! I'm a bit in shock! Couldn't stay to group either so bit gutted to miss out on the praise! Lol

Only 0.5 to get my bronze medal!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Outstanding.
Well done.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back