00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

I lost 1lb this week-the same one I gained last week!!!

ColJack said:
Outstanding.
Well done.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks coljack!
Really pleased. Well done everyone for your losses and any gains I'm sure will be off next week. Let's focus and do something all athletes do and imagine what we will look/feel like when we have out gold medals!

I'll go first!
I will be standing at my friends wedding seeing people from uni days wearing a lovely size14 or even 12 dress Not feeling like that fat frumpy one but the new confident me that is waiting to get out!

Lol! Love visualisation !

I'm not a fruit loop honest! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love it Hannahsmumwillshrink!!
The day before the opening ceremony my DD's dad is getting married. I will know everyone there-some from a long time ago but I'm not invited, however I will be going to collect my daughter at around 9pm and I know that I will be wearing a fitted straight size 14 skirt that I love and feeling(and looking!!) absolutely fantastic!!
My DD is also going to make me a medal too(not for the wedding-that would look a tad bizarre!)-just hoping it can be a gold one!!!

I will do the stats today, but we have to do my friends 2 year olds birthday first......I can not wait to see how much we lost so far! There was so many great losses this week!

I will be sitting at the back of the class with my gold target members badge ( he bloody well better get me a gold one!!! ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well I lost 5lbs. The same 5lbs I never should have gained over Easter. But I did enjoy every single one.

So 5lbs lost 23lbs to go xxx

Thanks hun. Need to get down to 200lbs now. Been wanting to weigh 199lbs for ages! I have internet now so I can start logging in and monitoring my food and syns intake. Plus I can book my gym classes again Xx

Thanks hun. Need to get down to 200lbs now. Been wanting to weigh 199lbs for ages! I have internet now so I can start logging in and monitoring my food and syns intake. Plus I can book my gym classes again Xx

I want to get under 200 too but have not managed it yet. Now that my parents are away for a few months I can concentrate and lose at least another stone before they come back. When they are here mum cooks and uses a lot of oil. This time I showed her how she can use less oil and get a better result.

Lets go for it and get down under 200 in the next couple of weeks.

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Hoping to make my 2.5 stone award next week, fingers crossed!

Well done so far on the loses everyone!

Really pleased and surprised to have lost 2.25lb this week. Going to concentrate on the 10lb i need to loose to go into the next stone zone! Good luck to everyone for the week ahead!

Arctic-BNG said:
I like the visualisation idea.For a silver, at the start of July, lead a 5+ outside, on exped in Spain.For a gold, lead a 6a, indoors by the end of the challenge?(Just to stop the questions, sport climbing grades)

I knew that! Where do you climb outside? I'm a fan of the Roaches myself although it's a bit far since moving to Plymouth!

I've only ever climbed indoors, although I'm now extending the range of walls. Calshot last week. Normally climb at the indoor wall at work on a Tuesday night. I did do a tiny bit of bouldering on one of the stones at Avebury last week, just for giggles? And that was in walking shoes as well. If the weather is good they, (the club) go down to Swanage for some outside action. Hopefully get a visit in before going to Spain in July.

I much prefer real rock, walls serve their purpose but you can't beat the outdoors. My 3 year old wants me to take him climbing but think we'll start indoors with him. Besides, its been a while since I've been myself... Had two kids since and miss it so much but they have just finished the life center which has aa wall so will start myself there I think then brave outside when I can meet up with some climbing buddies.

Initial outlay can be, look for stuff in the sales. My harness and shoes were sale items, got them half price. I think, Gooutdoors are doing a starter set, harness, belay, bina & chalk bag for £50? If you go regular then they pay for themseves in a short time.

I will update now. Been a tad occupied with my life.......my 2 and a half year old is running circles around me. I am just not smart enough to keep up. She flooded the house by turning open the tap in the hand basin and blocking the plug with toilet paper. I took the plug away as soon as she started putting it in the hole. Ran downstairs to put out the rubbish this morning. When I turned around to walk back to the house the water was already leaking through to the groundfloor and i had to run through a curtain of water to get into the house. In the last week she poured soap over the cat and she threw all his food out on the floor in the kitchen. I need another set of arms and a second pair of eyes to keep up.

Back