00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

well done angem im really struggling im stuck between 13/14 :sigh:

I've lost 2lbs this week, and gained my 2.5st award - woo hoo!

As the Olympics start on my birthday this seems like a good group to join as my birthday outing can be my incentive. Could someone please add me to the list (on my phone so don't know how to do it). I would like to lose 2 stone. I'm starting tomorrow and they say you can lose a stone a month so 3 months allows for slip ups, STS's and star weeks. Thanks. X

A stay the same for me this week. Not surprised really as * week this week and haven't been 100%. Good luck everyone for the week ahead!

Hi Julie
I was like that in the 12's took me over 3 months to get out and started to do Red and Green days as I seemed to stop losing on EE. Good luck x

i have been thinking about doing red/green too so thanks might give that a go

Another 2lbs off here, well on the way to my Bronze medal ;D

Weigh in for me tomorrow. Hope to get 1lb as been good but a bit heavy on syns. Lots of ss foods next week I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-2lbs for me!
Had a long hard week with lots going on! Haven't stuck with things too well! So really pleased!

1/2 lb on for me after STS for 3 weeks. I am going to concentrate on losing it and more next week so I can get my 1.5 stone badge.

i stayed the same this week :( but its star week so hoping for a good number next week :)

Back