00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

Thanks Hyjanea. I am far more chilled than i used to be and if it takes a few weeks then so be it! I figure having lost over 5 stone as long as i loose each month i won't let the odd hiccup let me down!

Sorry I missed weighing in last week, but I've lost 4lbs since I last weighed in - that's 20.5lbs lost overall, and my silver award achieved for this challenge. Have also got my 3.5 stone award this week, so am very happy!

Well done everyone on the amazing losses so far!

STS for me this week but i'm fine with that as not been 100% due to wedding anniversary celebrations! Need to knuckle down now though as with ups and downs this month have only lost 1lb but thats ok as nearly 5.5st lost since end of september just need to get back to 100% to shift the other 2.5st next!

I lost 1.5lbs! I've also reached my 40lbs mark and 2 lbs off 3 stone! Eeek!

1lb on for me this week. Seem to be yo-yoing at the minute, but trying to keep on track.

I'm yo-yoing too Rachel, between 15st 7lb and 15st 2lb! Have son 21st birthday party this saturday so thats another week lost!

3lbs off here please

It's so frustrating isn't it Brummie?! I know I have slipped the last few weeks, so trying to get properly back on track now.

I'd be happy with a STS this week Rachel as we are going to an all you can eat around the world buffet resteraunt for sons 21st so not sure how much will power i can muster!

Back