1 1/2lb lost :)

Rachel7896

Friday

Dinner - Nandos. I caved to having 1/2 chicken as between the 4 of us we got a 'Jumbo Platter' - 2 full chickens and 5 large sides! I had spicy rice (2 1/2 syns) and didnt even cave into having garlic bread :innocent0002: I've looked everyone for Nandos syns but no-one seems to have a straight answer, so i'm just gonna assume i used all 15 syns for the day.

Tea - i wasnt hungry at all after nandos, i did gammon (with the fat cut off) and SW chips with an egg for my fiance, and had a few slices of gammon myself, but that was all.

Friday Syns - 15

Saturday

Breakfast - Alpen Bar + Glass of milk (HEa HEb)
Lunch - Pasta n Sauce (Cheese, Leek and Ham) with extra fried (fly light) onion, mushrooms and sweetcorn - 1 syn
Tea - Spicy chicken breast, SW chips, Corn on the Cob. Nandos Piri Piri Sauce - 0.5 syn
2 small glasses of red wine - 12 syns

Saturday Syns - 12.5

Sunday

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Bacon (fat cut off) and Egg Sandwich (brown bread, HEb)

Tea - Sausage Casserole, 3 x Linda McCartney Sausages (6 syns), Courgette, Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Beans, Chopped Tomatoes, Sweetcorn. With Roasted Parsnips and Carrots (1 tsp Brown Sugar - 1 syn but this was for 2 people!) and Roasted new potatoes with fry light and sea salt.

Sunday Syns - 6.5

Apart from the 2 glasses of wine - quite a good weekend!

Monday

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - 1 x light babybel (HEa)
Lunch - Heinz Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce with 1 small toasted brown bread bun (HEb) - made dinner for today last night, but it didnt get put in the fridge so this was a last minute buy from Tesco this morning!
Snack - Apple, 2 x light babybel (HEa)
Tea - Chilli and Garlic prawns with a spicy tomato sauce and spaghetti.

I've lost 1 1/2 this week. Thats at least the 1/2 lb gone from last week, and an extra 1lb! When i first started, i decided i wanted to lose 1 stone in 6 weeks. Next week is my 6th week, and i have 4lbs to go. I cant see it happening, but going to try and have a really good week and lots of superfree foods!

Last night was an absolute fail as far as syns are concerned. I just appear to have no willpower! I had a craving for garlic bread and thought 2 slices of low fat garlic bread would be fine for 8 syns, as i hadnt had any syns throughout the day. 2 slices turned into 3 though, but i wasnt too bothered, 12 syns isnt too bad!

....Then my fiance produced a Peanut Butter Kitkat Chunky AND a White Chocolate Kitkat chunky that he bought from the shop on the way home from work! It was too much to resist, so i had half of a peanut butter one which is 7 syns!! Sooo totally worth it, but i wish i hadnt had the garlic bread first.

Monday Syns - 19 :( oops.

So, complete syn free day today to make up for it!

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - 1 x light babybel (HEa)
Lunch - Heinz Spaghetti and 1 small brown bread roll (HEb) with 1 x light babybel (HEa)
Snack - Apple, 1 x light babybel (HEa)
Tea - Pork stir fry (lean pork, noodles, peppers, courgette, beansprouts, sweetcorn, broccolli, onion, mushrooms, chilli, garlic, soy sauce and spices/seasoning)

Tomorrow we have friends coming over to watch the football, so i'm cooking tea for all 6 of us. We're having mexican, i'm going to do a syn free chilli in the slow cooker with SW wedges and roasted veg for me, and everyone else is having nachos and fajitas (and any left over chilli!) - i prefer chilli to fajitas so i wont feel left out, and i am going to try my hardest not to steal a nacho or two!

Syns for Tuesday - 0! Made up for the 1/2 peanut butter kitkat on Monday :)

Wednesday

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Spaghetti in tomato sauce (finishing work at 7 on Monday and Tuesday leaves me no time to prepare anything for lunch!)
Tea - Syn free chilli, SW wedges and roasted veg. I'm going to make myself a little portion of nachos too, with 1/4 bag of tortilla chips which using 20 cal per 1 syn would be 3 syns, 1 tbsp of sour cream for 1 1/2 syns, cheese as me HEa, and some jalepenos and 1 tbsp of salsa which i dont know the syns for, but the doritoes salsa is 1/2 syn per 2 tablespoons, so i should be fine!

Wednesday

Tea - Syn free chilli, SW potato + sweet potato wedges, a few nachos (about 4 syns i think), cheese as my HEa, sour cream 1 1/2 syns.

Syns for Wednesday - 5 1/2

Thursday

Breakfast - None (i do have a banana and an apple, but i'm just not feeling hungry at all!)

Lunch - Left over potato wedges and chilli from last night!

Tea - Chicken thighs (fat and skin cut off), roasted parsnips and carrots and potato wedges. I'll probably put 1tsp brown sugar over the veg for 1 syn!

Tomorrow we're celebrating a friends birthday with drinks and a takeaway, from looking on here i think a Chow Mein from the chinese seems to be the best/lowest syn option. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Yesterday I had some ketchup with my dinner and tea, about 1 tbsp so thats 1 syn, and also some mayo with my tea - 1syn.
A friend at work had these tiny mini rich tea fingers, they were so nice and would be perfect for snacking on! I had 4 of them, i think that would come to just less than a full size rich tea finger which is 1 syn.

I was really craving chocolate last night and very nearly sent my fiance to the shop to get us some :) but instead i had a options hot chocolate (2 syns) made up with 250ml milk (HEa) topped up with water and some squirty cream (1 syn)! Much better and satisfied my chocolate craving!

Syns for Thursday - 7 syns!

Friday

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Pasta n Sauce (Tomato and Herb). I finish work at 12.30pm on Fridays and have to stay in to wait for the Sky man to come and set up our phone line! Pasta n Sauce is all we have in before we go shopping this weekend!

Tea tonight is takeaway. I think i'm going to go for Chicken in Black Bean with boiled rice which is 5 syns for 360g. I read somewhere that a standard takeaway box is 720g and its not unknown for me to eat the whole thing... but at least that would only be 10 syns. Still a better choice than my usual meals from a chinese :). I will be having one or two vodka and diet lemonades tonight though but still, its Friday!

Saturday i have a meeting with a florist about our wedding flowers (yay!) and then we're going to stay at a friends in Hull. Bit worried about what they'll be cooking us for tea but i dont want SW to turn me into a horrible person that tells my friends what they can/cant cook me, especially when they've offered to have us for the weekend. Sunday will just have to be a syn free day to make up for it :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

I could never do 0 syns. I have to have at least a 3 syn chomp in a day (but usually end up having at the least 10 syns). You're doing great :D

Thanks Ally! You're doing great too!

I usually have more than 10 syns a day, which is why a few days a week i try and have 0 syns. Not sure you're supposed to do it like that, but its working for me so i'll keep going :)

Back