1/3 superfree with everything ????

sammi.g

Silver Member
i usually do red/green days as im not a big lover of veggiies & salad altho i do like fruit & carrots lol
if you have snacks or any food really, does it all have to have a 1/3 of a plate of superfree ? x

1/3 superfree only relates to Extra easy, though for all plans its obviously good portion control to have it, but for red and green its not important.

Snacks really should be superfree for the best habits so using your super free fruits for snacks is best, if you fancy going extra easy, you can do your 1/3 by eating fruit before a meal as it will still fill you before your free foods

Hi,
I didn't realise you can have fruit before your meal with ee, I struggle sometimes to have veg with my meals as I don't like many. This will help loads:) x

You know there are lots of vegetables and loads of ways to to cook them. For instance I hate butternut squash unless it's roasted. Most vegetables taste better roasted.
Courgettes are horrible (to me) unless cooked in a tomato sauce or roasted with red onions, peppers, and roasted lemon, then squeeze the lemon juice over the veg.
Cauliflower Cheese tastes totally different as a topping for Cottage Pie.

Try grating veg into sauces you won't even notice them!

Shirleen said:
Cauliflower Cheese tastes totally different as a topping for Cottage Pie.

Mm thank you Shirleen, I am totally trying that. It sounds delicious. :D

Back