1 CD Soup for the day

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Hey people, ok so i'm gonna babble for a bit. I had a really good week last week - actually was really good for 5 days (mon-fri) and the weekend just gone was my little cousins confirmation, so i drove down from home to lincolnshire and as you can imagine, there were loads of food and drink. after being good, i fell off the wagon yet again and i ate on sat and sun. heres what i had: :mad: (have been SS'ng for 4 weeks)

sat: 1 slice of pepperoni pizza, 3 potato wedges, quarter of a chicken ceasar salad, half a bowl of salad, (lettuce, tomataoes, cucumber, sweetcorn) 2 chicken wings (just the inside meat, no skin)

sun: spaghetti bol, chinese buffet (broccolli, 2 mussells, duck meat, cucumber, potato salad, 3 spoons of rice (not 3 servings), 1 chicken wing in bbq sauce, desert cake with chocolate fondue sauce & 2 marshmallows)

mon - today-: 1 chick mush CD soup with 3.5 litres water and 1 black coffee with tablet sweetner

bollox eh? Today i havent been hungry but i was so pissed off when i got on the scales and saw that i now weighed 11st 10lbs and last mon i weighed 11st 9lbs...i have made goals and posters that i have printed out so that it motivates me to stay back on track but i have been so annoyed with myself the most part of today. Have just been thinking positively about the rest of the week and getting past each day for now. One thing i find with the diet is that it is SO ANTI SOCIAL and is not at all SOCIABLE in anyway shape or form.

Am hoping to be in the 10st range by June 19th as i am off to Miami and which is the key motivation --- i started CD 21st April 2008 start weight 12st 13.5lbs ....i now weigh 11st 10lbs (5ft in height)

ahhhhh am so pissed off, but feeling positive about the week. no one to blame but me.

Awww hun. Dont beat yourslef up to much. You did it, and got straight back on track, so forgive yourself and forget it. Keep on track once more and you'll get to goal.
I'm sure more experienced CD'ers will have some advice for you, but stay positive and i'm sure you'll be fine.

I think I just punished myself by having 1 soup today. After the weekend binge, I felt that I didn't need to eat anymore...Funny thing is that I don't feel hungry..not an excuse, but I don't feel a thing, prob due to the countless bottles of water I've drank

You do still need to have your 3 packs in a day as otherwise you will miss out on vital nutrition. If you think about it, each pack provides a third of your essential vitamins/minerals etc. so you are starving your body of nutrition by two-thirds. If that happens your metabolic rate is likely to drop and your weight loss could slow down rather than increase.

Back