1 month in Sri Lanka

joh117

Well I did it I spent a month in Sri Lanka and I abstained the whole time. I am so proud of myself and I am looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow night. I also finished my 100 days during the trip.

I think I should have about 6 wks to go before I can go into management.

I have had some really great comments on my return to work everyone seems to have noticed my weight loss no-one ever said anything before I went away. So this has made me feel great too!!!!!

Jo

Wow,
What a great acheivement, both on staying abstinenant on your hols and reaching your 100 days :D

sure you'll be well rewarded at your weigh in
keep us posted :p

love
geri
x

WOW - well done you. How you avoided all that rice and curry I don't know.

That is just amazing!!! Well done!
I have just come back from 10 days in Tunisia and didn't eat while I was out there, but I think that was my limit! I was quite desperate to get back home so that I could carry on with LL in my "safezone".
You will have lost loads! I lost more in 10 days there than I ever have done here (10 1/2lbs). Probably because you are a little bit more active.
You did soooo well. Just enjoy reaping all the benefits!!!!

WOW - well done you. How you avoided all that rice and curry I don't know.

Not sure cos it smelt yummy. I love Sri Lankan curry and especially when we go to so many friends and families houses there. They were all very positive to my diet and how great I looked much more than some people here in the UK which I was very suprised about

Ubeleivable! Well done, and well deserved congratulations. You are an example to us all!

I'd just like to echo what everone else has said .. fabulous achievement - Well done!

Back