1 month in Sri Lanka

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by joh117, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Well I did it I spent a month in Sri Lanka and I abstained the whole time. I am so proud of myself and I am looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow night. I also finished my 100 days during the trip.

I think I should have about 6 wks to go before I can go into management.

I have had some really great comments on my return to work everyone seems to have noticed my weight loss no-one ever said anything before I went away. So this has made me feel great too!!!!!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow well done what will power you have.....be proud of yourself.
  4. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Wow fantastic willpower.. I love Sri Lanka and the food there is damn fine!! Well done
  5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

What a great acheivement, both on staying abstinenant on your hols and reaching your 100 days :D

sure you'll be well rewarded at your weigh in
    keep us posted :p

6. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

WOW - well done you. How you avoided all that rice and curry I don't know.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    That is truly awesome, well done! Powerful achievement!

8. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

That is just amazing!!! Well done!
    I have just come back from 10 days in Tunisia and didn't eat while I was out there, but I think that was my limit! I was quite desperate to get back home so that I could carry on with LL in my "safezone".
    You will have lost loads! I lost more in 10 days there than I ever have done here (10 1/2lbs). Probably because you are a little bit more active.
    You did soooo well. Just enjoy reaping all the benefits!!!!
  9. joh117

joh117 Full Member

I love Sri Lanka too. My hubby is Sri Lankan I know the food is fab which made it all the more difficult. I just kept thinking I will be there again in 2 years or so and I will be able to eat then.
  10. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Not sure cos it smelt yummy. I love Sri Lankan curry and especially when we go to so many friends and families houses there. They were all very positive to my diet and how great I looked much more than some people here in the UK which I was very suprised about
  11. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Ubeleivable! Well done, and well deserved congratulations. You are an example to us all!
  12. Feetee

Feetee Member

Lighter Life
    I'd just like to echo what everone else has said .. fabulous achievement - Well done!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.