1 month to loose 21lbs? Anyone

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys right it's my sons baptism on 31st July. I would love to get into the 15's currently 17.04 so let's say 17 stone. If I could get to 15 and a half by end of this month I reckon I could wear a semi decent dress.

Anyone in with me? X

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys right it's my sons baptism on 31st July. I would love to get into the 15's currently 17.04 so let's say 17 stone. If I could get to 15 and a half by end of this month I reckon I could wear a semi decent dress.

Anyone in with me? X

You can easily lose one stone, many lose more than this in month one. Good luck! It will be all worth it.

GSQ

Cool well my next target is my wedding anniversary! 29th aug. We have a spa weekend booked just for the two of us. So would love to at least by then get my wedding ring back on. :)

I'm with you, it's my birthday in August and hubby is taking me away. Would love to lose 21lbs before then

I thought the average loss a month was 14lbs.....is 21lbs possible evem in the first week?

I'm in too I'm going to a festival In Aug and will be surrounded by skinny minnies and a fat sweaty girl in the midst of all if the skinnys is enough for me to wanna sell my ticket July 4th- August 11th goal 18-20lbs
Good luck girls x

I have so many things coming up between now at September I'd like to join in. My wedding anniversary this month, my birthday next and going to Tenerife for two weeks in sept.

How is everyone today?

Bobbi said:
I have so many things coming up between now at September I'd like to join in. My wedding anniversary this month, my birthday next and going to Tenerife for two weeks in sept.

How is everyone today?

Day 1 for me today after falling off the wagon for 3 weeks and feeling very positive the sunshine makes all the difference- weighed myself this morning although I go to group Thursday's am considering going at it alone as £5 to stand on the scales for 5seconds seems pointless when if I want this enough I will do it!! I know SW inside out and dont have time to stay for image therapy- hope your day is going well x

hows it going? My weight has stuckthe last few days, I dont know if its the additional excercise or just my scales taunting me.

Hi guys I ate some meat yesterday. I Breastfeeding still and was feeling a bit faint so ate some chicken 25g protein nil carbs.

Scales not shifted but I didn't drink all my water yesterday so gonna aim for 4 liters today. X

Back