1 month

LASHES30

Hiya everyone,
So I have a month until a hen weekend and a big birthday party, do u think it would b possible to lose a stone between now an then an which plan should I follow 4 the best results.
Have been messin about on an of plan 4 last few weeks an it jus seems to be takin me so long to really get into the swing of it. Anyone else find this?

Yes it does take time to settle in. Whether you'll lose a stone depends on a LOT of factors, and no one can decide this instantly. Keep on plan and you will see results, especially if you've just started. Good luck!

LASHES30 said:
Hiya everyone,
So I have a month until a hen weekend and a big birthday party, do u think it would b possible to lose a stone between now an then an which plan should I follow 4 the best results.
Have been messin about on an of plan 4 last few weeks an it jus seems to be takin me so long to really get into the swing of it. Anyone else find this?

What do you think it is thats making it hard to get into the swing of it? I think finding the answer to that is the first step to getting into it 100% and then you will hopefully see some great losses as a result.

I have my hen night in a month and would LOVE to lose a stone - not sure its gonna happen though!!! lol! x

I think it's just that I've been so used to faddy diets in the past where carbs were very limited an am nearly scared to eat them, and I know on the plan it's good to eat loads of sf and speed foods. It's hard to believe u can eat so much on sw and still lose weight lol

LASHES30 said:
I think it's just that I've been so used to faddy diets in the past where carbs were very limited an am nearly scared to eat them, and I know on the plan it's good to eat loads of sf and speed foods. It's hard to believe u can eat so much on sw and still lose weight lol

Dont be afraid to eat cos the danger is if you let yourself get too hungry and deprive yourself then thats when youre more likely to reach for all the high cal/fat stuff. This is how sw works by encouraging you to eat enough of the good stuff to keep you full and keep away from the bad stuff.

Back