1 second after midnight

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Does this count as a new day for syns?lol I used my syns up so thought if I waited till after mignight I can start again. What do you think?

haha! I guess so? What are you gna eat? Are you going to bed soon? They said its not good for weight loss to eat right before bed (some people go as crazy as saying after 6!). You give yourself the energy then go to sleep and your body will just store it! Sorry I feel like a spoil sport :( x

was going to have some kallo choc ricecakes but going to resist as I'm going to bed soon should be there now

I work a lot of night shifts and I reset from midnight when I'm on them!! But then again I do sleep most of the day once I get home so do take into account that you'll probably be up all day tomorrow and will need to eat plenty! I suppose you could try and stick to mostly free food!! Or get yourself to bed?!!

You can use more Syns one day and deduct them from the next. The advice for daily Syns is just to help spread them through the week. You could have the whole weeks worth in one day if you really wanted but you would have none left for the rest of the week. SW doesn't have to be difficult and you don't have to go hungry or without treats

Back