1 second after midnight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by big bear, 22 January 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Does this count as a new day for syns?lol I used my syns up so thought if I waited till after mignight I can start again. What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    haha! I guess so? What are you gna eat? Are you going to bed soon? They said its not good for weight loss to eat right before bed (some people go as crazy as saying after 6!). You give yourself the energy then go to sleep and your body will just store it! Sorry I feel like a spoil sport :( x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I count my day as ending when I go to bed as opposed to the time, but I dont suppose there are any hard and fast rules lol

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    was going to have some kallo choc ricecakes but going to resist as I'm going to bed soon should be there now

6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I work a lot of night shifts and I reset from midnight when I'm on them!! But then again I do sleep most of the day once I get home so do take into account that you'll probably be up all day tomorrow and will need to eat plenty! I suppose you could try and stick to mostly free food!! Or get yourself to bed?!!

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You can use more Syns one day and deduct them from the next. The advice for daily Syns is just to help spread them through the week. You could have the whole weeks worth in one day if you really wanted but you would have none left for the rest of the week. SW doesn't have to be difficult and you don't have to go hungry or without treats

8. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think I would count a new day after a period of sleep whether that be a good nights sleep or for shift workers a sleep in the day.
    However, you can just take your weekly syn allowence ie 105 and use them as and when between one weigh to the next. Just be careful not to use them all at the begining to avoid going over at the end!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.