Step2 810kcal 1 stone down in 3 weeks - pics

Thanks Crazy.

Pleased with stomach but I'm a real in and out person so Pre kids stomach was always so flat ad lovely (sob!) and where lost weight first. U can't see the mega jumbo thighs that well in the pic!

Need to motivate myself to keep going!! U must be slimmer in your legs than me if you weigh less ? Never had slim legs so jealous of people who can wear shorts and shorter skirts :-( X

Thanks Crazy.

Pleased with stomach but I'm a real in and out person so Pre kids stomach was always so flat ad lovely (sob!) and where lost weight first. U can't see the mega jumbo thighs that well in the pic!

Need to motivate myself to keep going!! U must be slimmer in your legs than me if you weigh less ? Never had slim legs so jealous of people who can wear shorts and shorter skirts :-( X

Lucky girl! Nah, my thighs aren't small either... I'd never wear shorts, I'm just relieved they don't meet (and rub) in the middle anymore!!

It's funny how different everyone's shape is!

X

Low carb prosecco sounds great, I'd really love to drink but was told its very dangerous to drink in ketosis, getting a lot of conflicting info is confusing lol. Some say coke zero is ok and others say stay away ! :confused: Cracking weight loss photos btw :)

Coke zero is fine, my counsellor told me it was and I have a bottle most days, I'm in ketosis and losing weight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh lovely thanks, what about Baby Bells, anyone heard of this one?

roxy28 where do u get low carb prosecco from please ?xxx

Not sure about baby bells, doubt it on CWP. I'm moving over to S&S tomorrow and you can with their plan (or have a milk quoter) but I'm used to having no milk. So I've opted for baby bells :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for replying yazz, good luck on s&s xx

Back