1 stone gone

Sylvia1

Morning all
I am work skiving, just to let you know that i have lost 4lb at weigh so thats my 1st stone gone in three weeks - i did 1/2 stone before
so its now starting to show, my bum has got smaller so that was fab.
It has inspired my daughter to start (two weeks ago) my flatmate last week and my sister today - should be on commission.

Its great hearing how you all are getting on, i look constantly at the site and am trying to encoourage the others to do the same.

:D:D:D

Well done Sylvia...its always fab to get the first stone out of the way.....and you did it in three weeks. WOW.xx

My friend in Cheshire has been on CD so i am up to her this weekend and we are going shopping in manchester for some new clothes - that was worth this diet for lol

Yay...shopping in Manchester. You cannot beat it. I love the Trafford Centre!

Well Done, Sylvia!

Put them hot pants down, I saw them first!:D

Enjoy your day out!

Lisa xx

I love the Trafford Centre as well favourite being the food halls!!!

Will be the first time there on a diet so will be a challenge.

Going on holiday in 5 weeks so after some new clothes for that cant wait:rolleyes:

I love the Trafford Centre as well favourite being the food halls!!!

Will be the first time there on a diet so will be a challenge.

Going on holiday in 5 weeks so after some new clothes for that cant wait:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness, I forgot about The Orient!!! I love the lamb curry at the Sheer Khan :sigh:

Yes shaz curry is my favourite haha
maybe i shall just not go near it - go to the cinema when my friends are eating
Thanks yummy mummy
have you just started LT?

oh well done you!!

yep started on sat...half excited half scared about my 1st weigh in lol! you're all doin so well!! how are you now the 1st wk is out the way?

i have just finished week 3, just cant change the board, i went odd it last weekend with vodka etc as had a funeral, but got right back on. my friend started last saturday so will be good to see how you two fair up.
You will be amased at your 1st weigh in drink plenty of water it really helps.
where abouts in devon are you?

Well done Sylvia xx

i think we're all allowed to go off the rails now and then, its good that you got straight back on it! im in north devon, just seen you're from plymouth :) not many of us southeners on here lol

Hi Tracey glad to see you are maintaining well, my cousin lost 3 1/2 stone and refed last October, got married in December i saw her at my dads funeral and she has only put 6lb on and she says thats a holiday, she has no problem staying there.

Claire yes its good to have a southerner on side i only really know Chivenor/Barnstable in North Devon
You must be really inspired by the people on this site, i know it helps me when im at work and want to nibble.

yeh its loads of help isnt it!? lol yes my now ex! boyfriend was at chivenor but is now at raleigh. is your OH in the forces? x

Was hes just TA now but i am really lucky i live in plymouth and he lives in Essex - hes Bomb Disspossal - so i am prob the luckiest married woman - only see him weekends (when im not away) and i get his wages lolx

Thats brilliant Sylvia well done! x

Congrats on losing your first stone Syliva xx

Back