1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1 stone to lose!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Berry85, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Hi, does anyone else have not too much weight to lose and fancy having a buddy? I want to lose a stone, have been talking about it for years but am determined this time!x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sookie

sookie Silver Member

Ive a got a stone to lose to be at target, but to be fair I only had 16lb to lose in total.. Been ill so first weight loss was not that brilliant but better off than on.
    X

4. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Hey, when did you start? Do you go to class? I'm saying a stone now but I'll see when I get there it's hard to set a target I think!x

5. sookie

sookie Silver Member

Restarted last week. After months and months off plan.. Don't go to class as I know how the diet works plus I have enough stuff at home and online. to keep me going. I want to lose a st but knowing me I will probably want to lose a few more lb. Then fingers crossed I can keep it off x

6. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Same as me, I've started a few times in the past so have all the info and just doing it from home, I'll be glad if I actually just manage to stick to it and lose a stone lol x

7. sookie

sookie Silver Member

I find that doing a menu for the week ahead helps a lot x

8. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Yeh I definitely think being organised is a big help!x

9. shivvy1211

shivvy1211 Silver Member

I'd like to join you. I got to target Nov 2011 but have put on a stone since. I have lost 2lbs so far and gave set a target of 6lbs off for this month.i'll keep you posted

10. Ann H

Ann H Full Member

Hi
    I have about a stone and a half to lose so I hope I am okay to join. I'm hoping to do a meal plan for the next two weeks. Although I must admit being organised is not one of my strong points!!

11. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Hi girls, yes the more the merrier! What day do you all weigh in? I'd also like to lose 6-7lb this month, I weigh on a monday x

12. shivvy1211

shivvy1211 Silver Member

I weigh on a Friday. Then if I am naughty over the weekend I have a few days to pull it back

13. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

That's a good idea lol hopefully weighing on a Monday will stop me going off the rails at weekends!

14. sookie

sookie Silver Member

I weigh in also on a Friday. Have a Saturday off (but don't go mad) seems to work for me.

15. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

3lb off for me today! ...11lb to go x

16. sookie

sookie Silver Member

Well done.. My next wi is Friday. Lost 2lb last Friday so that leaves me my stone to lose. Hoping for a decent loss as no longer

17. sookie

sookie Silver Member

Sent to soon lol

As I'm no longer ill so will be eating lol x

18. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Well done, great to have other people in same boat to chat to x

19. sookie

sookie Silver Member

Out for dinner tonight, shall try and chose healthy with is not to hard on slimming world, but shall have a glass of wine, be rude not to lol x

20. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Oh definitely! I have no will power at all when it comes to choosing off a menu out, I have to pick what I really want lol enjoy x

21. Ann H

Ann H Full Member

I will also be getting weighed on a monday - next Monday will be my first weigh in.
    Good luck to everyone.