1 syn trifle

SHARON F

2 sachets of sugar free jelly
fresh fruit
3 mullerlite yoghurts vanilla or banana
make up 1 sachet of jelly as instruction put in fridge to set
when this is set make up the other jelly using about 1/4 pint or less off water just enough to dissolve mix 3 yogurts together and add this 2nd jelly mix allow to cool slightly and pour onto set jelly
leave in fridge to set and top with fresh fruit
although all ingredients are free because the second jelly is used as a setting agent it has a syn but 1 syn for the whole trifle eat and enjoy

*bows down to you*

thank you thank you thank you!! i've been trying to think of a trifle recipe for ages- i shall be making that tomorrow!!! yahoo!!! :D :D :D

try the mullerlite banana it tastes more like real custard but depending on what flavour jelly you use it may go a funny colour

i'll have a looksee at what we have in the fridge atm...i know we have a tonne of vanilla, not sure about banana, but that is definitely a better option

thanks again :D

Hi, I thought this was lovely, tried it last wkend, and it went down great with all the family, really enjoyable, thank you for sharing. :)

2 sachets of sugar free jelly
fresh fruit
3 mullerlite yoghurts vanilla or banana
make up 1 sachet of jelly as instruction put in fridge to set
when this is set make up the other jelly using about 1/4 pint or less off water just enough to dissolve mix 3 yogurts together and add this 2nd jelly mix allow to cool slightly and pour onto set jelly
leave in fridge to set and top with fresh fruit
although all ingredients are free because the second jelly is used as a setting agent it has a syn but 1 syn for the whole trifle eat and enjoy
Thank you so much for this trifle x I used it many times as a go to 'sweet as sugar' fix many years when I first ever tried SW and lost 5 stone. I've searched everywhere for it until I joined Mini Mins...happy bunny is now hoping to find the instant mashed potato sponge cake-another sugar crave go to xx

Back