1 year ago today -Cambridge anniversary

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all,

It's one year ago today that I started my Cambridge journey. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would have reached goal and been maintaining for nearly 2 months by the time this date came around. :D

It's the best thing I have ever done. So for any one just starting with cd, stick with it, stay strong and look to the future as it's a journey well worth taking and one that has truly changed my life forever. I am 11 stone lighter than I was 12 months ago and looking forward to a long, healthy and happy life with my family.

I have a photo shoot in London tomorrow with Cambridge and I am so looking forward to it but a little nervous to :eek:

Hope every one is having a good day on cd xx.

Wow amazing well done you!! x

wooohhooo well done you, have a great time tomorrow in london xx

Wowzers, that's amazing!! Congrats and well done :eek:)

Congratulations Zoe, you must be so proud of yourself. Enjoy the photo shoot. x

That is an amazing Journey! You have nearly lost have your original body weight! That is a story in itself! I really admire what you have done!

Blimey!! well done you, such an achievement

wow...well done! You must be well proud of yourself what an acheivement. Enjoy your photo soot tomorrow xxx

Zoe, you are a true inspiration to all the people here at the Cambridge forum. I think you are an amazing woman. Enjoy your photoshoot :) may you be pampered and admired all day long as you really deserve it.

Well done hun thats fantastic!! xx

Wow - what an inspiration!
Good for you. I hope you have a fab day tomorrow and they really pamper you.

That's amazing Zoe! I can remember you giving me support last year as we started around the same time, needless to say I gave up but my god look at you!

You look amazing and it sounds like you feel amazing, well done hunni and enjoy your photoshoot, you so deserve it!

I echo everything that Zoe said about really getting stuck in and going for it. Zoe, you are a real inspiration to anyone starting, no wonder Cambridge want to shout loud about you. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow - enjoy it!
xx

congratulations Zoe... you have done so well and are an inspiration! x

Hi Zoe.. you are truely an inspiration to us all... I bet you're getting sick of me saying it..LOL.. but you are!!... Enjoy your day tomorrow, enjoy every minute, you deserve it :D

I'm very new to CD.. so is there a magazine we can purchase?

Thanks girls XX.

Hi Tracee, Cambridge have a magazine that you can get from your cdc. It's called the Cambridge inspiration magazine.

Zoe it is posts like yours that inspire the likes of me, I have been trying to get started on numerous occasions, I need to loose three stone I have managed to loose one in the past, then fell by the wayside, week here and there, you are living proof that if you STICK with it nothing is impossible. WELL DONE YOU!! enjoy enjoy.
It is so uplifting to read success stories like yours, makes us feel we can do it, as you are not famous (yet) or a celeb just an everyday person like us. Thank you for sharing your success

Back