1 year anniversary with slimming world

Congratulations on hitting the anniversary and with such a fantastic weight loss - enjoy your night out.

Inspirational!! Love these kind of posts, just make me want it more!! What a fabulous result in a year!! Congrats on your anniversary, enjoy your night out and your meal in a size 16!!

Well done Capricorn! Such a brilliant loss in a year. I love your food diary, and always refer to it when I'm trying to be good....:eek:

Oh that is absolutely brilliant ... Well done u!!! xxxxx

Have a great night xxxx

CAPRICORN said:
Good Morning all

Just thought I would do a little post as today is my 1 year anniversary with SW :bday: - I can't believe how fast the time has gone :clap: ,
anyway Im 1 year down the line and 8st 10.5lbs lighter -with just another 3st 11.5lbs to get to the top of my healthy weight range :gimi:
I just wanted to say a HUGE :thankyou: to all the folks on here that have been a great support (especially those who visit my diary of waffle :p), and all the hints n tips that I have picked up - you are a lovely bunch :D

So then - hubby is taking me out tonight to celebrate and its my first venture into a restaurant since I started (I love to cook so usually prefer to stay home) -anyway I looked on line and found that the Italian restaurant we chose has a menu on line so I have gone through and made my choices allready :eating:

Now I have planned my meals for the day and used up my 2 HeBs as I have a carb curfew ;)... then tonight it leaves me 2heA and all my syns ... now so far I worked out that if I want 3 courses tonight (which I doubt) I will have:-

* Insalata constandina - feta salad -using 2XHeA to cover my feta

*Filetto di Maialeal balsamico - pork fillets in a lemon, white wine, rosemary, bay and balsamic sauce -served with veggies (hubby will eat the rosemary potatoes)-which Im allowing 2sys for the wine + extra if the veggies have anything on them
THEN if I have room for or want a pud -it will be a
granite at 5 syns or zablione (which is 10 but I will only eat half)

SOOOOOOOO after all that waffle -the most it should be this evening is 2heA and 7-ish syns -I can't believe how easy it was to plan ahead and still be able to go out and enjoy myself :D

oooohhh and best of all I have no mad panic over "nowt to wear" - from my now overflowing wardrobe I have picked a long black dress -in a size 16 no less :bunnydance: (down from a 32 :eek:)- black wedge heels and a choice of bolero style jobbies . This is the first time in as long as I can remember that Im actually looking forward to going out and its all thanks to SW :heartpump:
I will report back tomorrow on how it went...
Keep at it folks -we CAN get there :party0011:

You are a true inspiration. Congratulations on your loss, I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.

What an amazing loss, well done. I am stuck at 3 1/2 stone loss so this has inspired me to put in 100% effort this week, thanks.

Well done Capricorn, you have worked so hard and done so very very well - a massive inspiration of what can be achieved.
Enjoy your night out, you truly deserve every minute of it xxxx

Back