1 year anniversary with slimming world

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
Good Morning all

Just thought I would do a little post as today is my 1 year anniversary with SW :bday: - I can't believe how fast the time has gone :clap: ,
anyway Im 1 year down the line and 8st 10.5lbs lighter -with just another 3st 11.5lbs to get to the top of my healthy weight range :gimi:
I just wanted to say a HUGE :thankyou: to all the folks on here that have been a great support (especially those who visit my diary of waffle :p), and all the hints n tips that I have picked up - you are a lovely bunch :D

So then - hubby is taking me out tonight to celebrate and its my first venture into a restaurant since I started (I love to cook so usually prefer to stay home) -anyway I looked on line and found that the Italian restaurant we chose has a menu on line so I have gone through and made my choices allready :eating:

Now I have planned my meals for the day and used up my 2 HeBs as I have a carb curfew ;)... then tonight it leaves me 2heA and all my syns ... now so far I worked out that if I want 3 courses tonight (which I doubt) I will have:-

* Insalata constandina - feta salad -using 2XHeA to cover my feta

*Filetto di Maialeal balsamico - pork fillets in a lemon, white wine, rosemary, bay and balsamic sauce -served with veggies (hubby will eat the rosemary potatoes)-which Im allowing 2sys for the wine + extra if the veggies have anything on them
THEN if I have room for or want a pud -it will be a
granite at 5 syns or zablione (which is 10 but I will only eat half)

SOOOOOOOO after all that waffle -the most it should be this evening is 2heA and 7-ish syns -I can't believe how easy it was to plan ahead and still be able to go out and enjoy myself :D

oooohhh and best of all I have no mad panic over "nowt to wear" - from my now overflowing wardrobe I have picked a long black dress -in a size 16 no less :bunnydance: (down from a 32 :eek:)- black wedge heels and a choice of bolero style jobbies . This is the first time in as long as I can remember that Im actually looking forward to going out and its all thanks to SW :heartpump:
I will report back tomorrow on how it went...
Keep at it folks -we CAN get there :party0011:

That is fantastic. Congratulations and have a fab night.

I just want to say thats an amazing achievment and well done to you. Id love to be you in a years time and be able to say that. You must be so proud of yourself, a massive well done xx

Congratulations Capricorn, you're doing incredibly well. You're always completely on plan and trying new food which is fantastic. I'd like to be just like you!

Enjoy tonight xx

What an incredible year you have had!!!! Hope you have a lovely time out tonight

Happy anniversary! You really are an inspiring example of what we can achieve if we put our mind to it. Have a great night out and well done!

Wow what an inspiration!!! Have fun tonight x

Capricorn,

That's brilliant. What an amazing weight loss. Happy anniversary!!! Have a fab time tonight.

Zoe
xx

Hi capricorn :wavey: I saw on shout box on main page today was your anniv. and decided to take a wee nosy at this page firstly and your diary next. That's an astounding result with SW and I take my hat off to you. Enjoy your meal this evening, it sounds delish!:D

Wow Capricorn! That's amazing!! I think you truely deserve a meal out to celebrate!!

Do you have before and after photos posted anywhere? xx

Back