1 year at target

A fantastic positive post in every way - many thanks for sharing and all good wishes for your husbands health and your "maintenance"! Xx

On second thoughts...... does being your guardian angel mean I get a discount at Lush? if so, I accept the post

xxxxxx

LOL!! Just say the word and I'll hook you up :D

Wow what an inspiration! Im fairly new round here but you have put me right of the sweeties calling me in the corner! Congrats and thanks for the motivation! :) x

You're still looking absolutely fantastic - really well done. To maintain in the face of all the adversity you've had to deal with is incredible. Hope hubby continues to do well x

Fantastic, good luck and all the best for the future x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

happy 1 year anniversary CP!!!!!!
really glad to hear you are stillmaintainng nicely and its so good to hear things are going well for your husband too....hope you get the news you want soon,please keep us updated x

Well done you. During all the difficulties you had to face, you focused on your achievements. Hope you have good news about your husband and hope you have a great slim life ahead of you. ( and hope I remain as focused as you )

Congratulations CP - it is good to stick at target isn't it? It is my 2nd anniversary on the 24th August, I can't actually believe how easy I found it to stick at target, I have popped out a couple of times because of holidays & Christmas but I always love going back to my healthy ways, I have even managed to quit smoking now & still stay in target.

What you said is so good as well, it isn't a race to get there, slow & steady does it & when you get there the feeling is just great.

I still say I am on my SW journey & probably always will, I still keep a couple of my old clothes to remind me of how big I was when I first started & when I see photo's I struggle to associate myself with that person now.

Hello, my friend... I have missed you!

For those of you who don't know the remarkable Cocktail Princess, she is one of the foundations of this SW forum, and one of the main reasons I have stuck around for so long, despite the fact that my journey is going more slowly than others...!

I am so, so, so proud of you Claire, for everything you have achieved, for the way you carry yourself, for the way you support your wonderful Hubby and for the inspiration you give to me and others.

I think about you a lot, and often find myself thinking "What Would CP Do?"

I'm so glad you dropped by and so happy (but not surprised) to see you are still maintaining that amazing loss.

Keep in touch love xxxxxxxxxxx

What a lovely inspirational read - congratulations on keeping all the weight off, particularly given circumstances! Best of luck for the future, with your husbands health, your running and your career aspirations x

I've only just seen this post so thought I'd bump it up for some newbies to find.
CP is an amazing woman, she knows what I think of her ;-)
Wonderful post. xxxxx

Wow! I missed this when cp posted!!

Well done at maintaining. And sorry to hear about your hubby's sad news :( hopefully he'll get the all clear very soon!

Inspirational post and one I'll keep to refer to when I am having a 'sod it' kind of day! xx

Lovely story well done !! I've had a Stay the same weigh in today an was really upset this morning.
Reading your story makes me realise it's really is not that bad an it's a longer journey than just one week.
Thanks for sharing with a newbie.
Best wishes to you an your hubby x

Back