• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

:) 10 stone...finally!

Anyone want to join me in a little jig around the room? Please, I look silly alone. :giggle:

After what feels like forever faffing around near my 10 stone lost I've finally done it!

Only officially 9 1/2 with SW but the whole number counts in my head.

Sorry for the brag but I'm so happy!

Time for a new photo and measurement.:)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Plodding on.......
Oh Wow Laura - that's absolutely amazing. It doesn't matter what your official SW measurements are like - it's your actual start weight that counts to you and your clothes etc !

You are an inspiration to loads of people here. And as I've said before, no need to apologise for bragging. I am just so happy for you and it's lovely to share your success (and so motivating !).

Big hugs.

Gail x
What the hell are you worried about bragging for, you should be shouting it from the roof top.

Serial Foodie!
Laura... you have come so far personally and slimming-worldnessly (sorry - im making words up now). I am really pleased for you and can only imagine how proud you must feel. good on you and huge congrats!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow that's truly amazing. Well done!
Oh my goodness that's amazing! I will definitely join you in a jig hehe :happy096:
Laura - I'm so pleased for you and proud of you! Absolutely amazing - and in less than a year too - your new photo is lovely! :553::clap::happy096::clap::553:

Here's hoping some of your success and determination rubs off on me! xxx

Mens sana in corpore sano
*Jigs round the room with Laura*

Well done lovely, you've done amazingly well, I'm so in awe of you!