:) 10 stone...finally!

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
Anyone want to join me in a little jig around the room? Please, I look silly alone. :giggle:

After what feels like forever faffing around near my 10 stone lost I've finally done it!

Only officially 9 1/2 with SW but the whole number counts in my head.

Sorry for the brag but I'm so happy!

Time for a new photo and measurement.:)

Excellent!
Well done you! :)

Have seen your profile before and always thought you had done really well :)

So Congrats! :D

Oh Wow Laura - that's absolutely amazing. It doesn't matter what your official SW measurements are like - it's your actual start weight that counts to you and your clothes etc !

You are an inspiration to loads of people here. And as I've said before, no need to apologise for bragging. I am just so happy for you and it's lovely to share your success (and so motivating !).

Big hugs.

Gail x

What the hell are you worried about bragging for, you should be shouting it from the roof top.

WELL DONE XXXX

Thank you so much everyone. I just need to rid myself of the next 10 now!

It means so much that you're all happy for me.

Mwah x

Wow, well done you. No wonder you are doing a jig!!

xx

Laura... you have come so far personally and slimming-worldnessly (sorry - im making words up now). I am really pleased for you and can only imagine how proud you must feel. good on you and huge congrats!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! That's a truly amazing achievement

Wow that's truly amazing. Well done!

Wow!!! What an inspiration, bet you can't stop smiling!:) It is lovely to see that magic number you have been desperate to see. Well done! xx :talk017:

Well done !! Seeing how much you have lost and how well you are doing certainly inspires me and makes me believe that I can do it too, even though it's a struggle at times.

Laura - I'm so pleased for you and proud of you! Absolutely amazing - and in less than a year too - your new photo is lovely! :553::clap::happy096::clap::553:

Here's hoping some of your success and determination rubs off on me! xxx

*Jigs round the room with Laura*

Well done lovely, you've done amazingly well, I'm so in awe of you!
:hug99:

Back