:) 10 stone...finally!

What a tremendous achievement, well done to you and congratulations xx

:bliss:WOW you have done so fantastically well and are right to be over the moon, an amazing achievement, your photos are a real inspiration, good luck with the rest of your journey and once again a huge well done to you x

Jigging with you:D:D.What an amazing achievement!!.Well done you must be so so proud of yourself.Laura you are such an inspiration.:happy096: :happy036:.

laura i have just looked at your pics on your profile and i nearly fell off my chair. you really are fantastic and you seem such a lovely person. you have done so well and are going to look absolutely amazing as you have such a lovely face. well done laura, a true inspiration xx

Congratulations Laura, I'm soo pleased for you. Youre such an inspiration to all of us well done!!!!!

Damn Girl .... forget Jigging round the room with ya ... I is throwing ya a street party :worthy::talk017::talk017::talk017:

You have lost the equivalent of me .... you have lost a full Daisy ... since march .... my god hunny, you deserve a "medal" title making up in your honour :D :D :D ...... the Ten stone marker point should be called "The Lovely Laura" ... !!

Congratulatons, you certainly are one heck of an inspiration x

Waw amazing well done!!x

DUDE! You are a total legend. *bows*

I remember you being one of the first people I read a post by on here; you've certainly been an inspiration to me and a lot of others by the number of responses you've received!

I'll even let you borrow my "used to be fatter" tagline - always raises a smile ;)

The world is your lobster mate - just keep on trucking. :D

Back