10 Stone to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alioreilly

Hi, I have currently lost the will! My 40th is next Feb and I really wanted to be alot slimmer by then but it hasn't worked out like that. I have tried all the diets known to man but always seem to return to WW. I just seem to be messing about. One lb off, half a lb on etc etc. Have seriously lost my mojo at the moment and am finding it hard to get it back!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Hiya hun, I know it seems a mountain to climb as I had to do the same....but now I am nearly there and trust me its worth it...big hugs and loads of motivation to you x

No I didnt, but I wish I had of done, I lost the first 8 stone on my own with a 1000 calorie a day diet...I found it so hard when I first starting slimming world being able to eat so much!! But I do wish I had started it from the very beginning as I have had health issues due to the minimal amount of calories which I wouldnt have had if I had followed slimming world from the word go

Hi, I have currently lost the will! My 40th is next Feb and I really wanted to be alot slimmer by then but it hasn't worked out like that. I have tried all the diets known to man but always seem to return to WW. I just seem to be messing about. One lb off, half a lb on etc etc. Have seriously lost my mojo at the moment and am finding it hard to get it back!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Ahhh hun, you can do it, I also have 10 stone to lose and it does seem like miles away but setting smaller goals will make it far more realistic?

Go for it xxx

No I didnt, but I wish I had of done, I lost the first 8 stone on my own with a 1000 calorie a day diet...I found it so hard when I first starting slimming world being able to eat so much!! But I do wish I had started it from the very beginning as I have had health issues due to the minimal amount of calories which I wouldnt have had if I had followed slimming world from the word go

Wow well done on your weight loss, what made you ill and what happened? If you dont mind me asking xx

I got gall stones, but then ignored it which has now caused me liver damage. Apparantly gall stones are often caused by quick weight loss and unhealthy diet, hence why I would no longer recommend a VLCD to anyone! I also had problems with jaundice and a low iron count. It seems a good idea at the time, but for the long term I honestly think slimming world is the way forward x

Hi Ali - don't give up. I know it seems such a long journey, but if you just take it half a stone at a time, you'll get there. I'm reaching the end of my journey and I feel like I have my life back again.

I got gall stones, but then ignored it which has now caused me liver damage. Apparantly gall stones are often caused by quick weight loss and unhealthy diet, hence why I would no longer recommend a VLCD to anyone! I also had problems with jaundice and a low iron count. It seems a good idea at the time, but for the long term I honestly think slimming world is the way forward x

Sorry to hear that hun, I usually follow a Low calorie diet of 800-1000 cals a day which is why I ask, but thats definately worth knowing.

Hope your over these problems now and Im glad your enjoying SW

xx

Sorry to hear that hun, I usually follow a Low calorie diet of 800-1000 cals a day which is why I ask, but thats definately worth knowing.

Hope your over these problems now and Im glad your enjoying SW

xx

Thanks, I am fine now, since joining and following sw all of my regular blood tests are showing up as normal for the first time in 4 years so thats good!
Just take it easy hun and remember eventually like mine did your body will just get used to so fewer calories and the weight loss will stop, so just ensure you have a back up plan when this happens and dont just drop the calories from experience it just doesnt work. Good luck on your journey and keep me posted

Back