10 week challenge

morning ladies went out had one drink and a burger:rolleyes:oops but its ok i enjoyed it lol weighed in this morning and so happy im in the 14s :D no damage on the scales so back to it going out for a big walk later :) xx

Funny cos I had that dilemma tomorrow, how do you get around feeling stupid ordering 100g chicken and 200 g veg lol oh and a tap water please lol I'm gonna blush like mad..... What did you decide?

If you go out with you have to start it all again or will you be good and stay on the diet plan. XX

lol im so bad i just order anything :eek:i find aslong as you can take a lil gain or stay the same and not be disheartened its ok once in a while :)x

Great news your back on today, glad u had a good time :) Any plans for today? xx

so far so good been to the market this morning big walk round there then up to town and it started raining so we came home,been sorting out all my clothes that are too big loads still have tags so i have about 6 bin bags too big and little pile left for me but im not complaining :) had 15 mins on the excercise bike and 15 mins on the vibe plate so now just chilling going to start dinner soon(pop in microwave) haha hope everyones had a good day xx

Ohh Ohhh Ohhhh do u have one of them plates? is it good? I so so want one!!!

have a lovely day xx

Ohh Ohhh Ohhhh do u have one of them plates? is it good? I so so want one!!!

have a lovely day xx

mornign stef :) to be honest i dont use it that much but i think it will help loads with toning when i loose alot more weight it tells you cals burnt etc so im guessing they are good :)x

morning all its monday boooo!!!only means one thing back to work :rolleyes:feeling good been up and on a cleaning mission all morning had a delivery from top shop more holiday clothes all sizes 12/14 so i have to do this :) so heres to a good week for us all lets rid of this wobble :D

Ahhh yes there spose be really good, there quite expensive tho booo!!

Great news on the energy and woohooo to the new top shop holiday clothes in 12/14! You can do it!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol im so bad i just order anything :eek:i find aslong as you can take a lil gain or stay the same and not be disheartened its ok once in a while :)x

Pod you not find it hard starting that first week again? Feeling hungry? Getting back into ketosis?

Hope you had a goodnight, we didn't eat in the end so got away with just ordering water, explained my diet and they were actually supportive! I even disclosed my weight and they said they would encourage me and give me stick if I slip off track! :) xx

You've got your goal! Of course you cando it! Cheers..... (as I raise my litre bottle of water) here's to a good week!

Im trying to squeeze in a nap, I'm sooooooo tired! Did you experience this? Xx

Pod you not find it hard starting that first week again? Feeling hungry? Getting back into ketosis?

Hope you had a goodnight, we didn't eat in the end so got away with just ordering water, explained my diet and they were actually supportive! I even disclosed my weight and they said they would encourage me and give me stick if I slip off track! :) xx

I have actually found it ok im just so determined the hunger pangs i just ignore im drinking plenty of water and keeping busy :) x

You've got your goal! Of course you cando it! Cheers..... (as I raise my litre bottle of water) here's to a good week!

Im trying to squeeze in a nap, I'm sooooooo tired! Did you experience this? Xx

thanks hun i need to fit in them clothes because if not i wont have any money for me LOL and im always tired but then im lazy lol have a nice sleep :)

Ahhh yes there spose be really good, there quite expensive tho booo!!

Great news on the energy and woohooo to the new top shop holiday clothes in 12/14! You can do it!!! Xxxx

i paid 90 pound for mine from amazon :) x

Oh that's not too bad!! Must look into them again :D xxx

so far so good had a caramel shake this morning ,then mushroom pasta for dinner tonight im going to have chicken breast which i marinated in some curry powder to give an extra taste with 200g veg and spag bol pack feel like a proper meal :) i just love slim and save been able to have a meal and it been vlcd is fab,i think thats the reason i failed exante having shakes all the time just wasnt working and i hated the taste,s&s really is for me :)

I got a deal on mine, saw them on eBay and then on the peoe website who were selling them and I got mine for £67 pounds ish including p&p, ill try and find their website, they were selling them for £55 ish xx

Yayyy glad ur loving s&s!! I did lipotrim which was all shakes for 2 months, don't know how in gods name I did it!!!

Ohhhh so u have a plate too! Yes find me it pls!! Do u use it alot? Do u see results?? Xxx

monday over with roll on tuesday :D so full after my dinner really enjoyed it curried chicken pieces brocolli cauli and spag bol pack:) what diet??hehe iv drank 2 1/2 litres of water too :eek:im drowning right now lol think i will sleep in the bathroom tonight haha night skinny mini's :bighug:xx

Back