10 week challenge

good morning mini mins :D plan of action today is excercise and more excercise i think need to move my butt,hope everyone has a good day :character00115: xx

breakfast-bar 1 litre of water
lunch-cottage pie and 100g curried chicen breast pieces 1/2 litre of water
dinner-mac cheese with cauli :)

Hey hun! Glad ur not sein this as a diet :D best way to look at it!!

Hope u have a lovely eve xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all :bighug:day off work today so im going to go on a big walk and try burn some calories lol the weather looks a bit unpredictable its really windy but sunny :confused:hope everyone has a great day xx

Yayy to the walk! I love going for walks, weather is the same here :\

Hope the rain stays away for you!!! have a lovely day off xxx

well so much for the walk it rained and rained all day :cry:so just went to mums and chilled out so no excercise AGAIN LOL im so lazy i think i will jump on my excercise bike later and then have a nice hot bath and an early night feel so tired probably due to doing nothing lol hope ur all well xxx

Yayy to the walk! I love going for walks, weather is the same here :\

Hope the rain stays away for you!!! have a lovely day off xxx

it rained all day lol so no walk but i will do some excercise at home :) hope u have a lovely evening xx

Don't worry too much about the exercise just do it wen u have time :D xxx

Good evening all, how are we?

Sorry I didn't get on here last night. Weigh day today I've lost 7lb woohoo.... The scales are going in the right direction, can't ask for any more lol

Been busy at the gym and stuff past couple of days, just put babies to bed and got the evening to myself as oh has gone out.

Whats new ? How you guys doing? Xx

Well done want2bme 7lb loss is great and you're already into the 13's keep it up and roll on weigh-in two x x

Good evening all, how are we?

Sorry I didn't get on here last night. Weigh day today I've lost 7lb woohoo.... The scales are going in the right direction, can't ask for any more lol

Been busy at the gym and stuff past couple of days, just put babies to bed and got the evening to myself as oh has gone out.

Whats new ? How you guys doing? Xx

hey hunny woohooo 7lb is fab well done :bighug:its great to see ur loses it just spurs u on heres to a great week for u hun :) xx

well i decided to get a hot bath and chill out then i thought GET UP FATTY AND EXERCISE LOL so i jumped on my bike for 10 mins then did the shred dvd bearing in mind id just had a bath and dryed my hair lol so i was sweating after the excercise so off i went back in the bath and dryed my hair again and im not moving now haha iv done my excercise all back to front :rotflmao:but i did it :party0011:im going to have a few veggies and my spag bol pack and go to bed i think untill tomorrow lovely ladies goodnight :bighug:xx

Well done hun in getting motivated post bath LOL :) glad your doing well xxx

Haha well done hun! Maybe next time exercise then bath ;)

Have a lovely day today xxx

Haha well done hun! Maybe next time exercise then bath ;)

Have a lovely day today xxx

haha gosh what am i like im going to do the shred soon before i get ready then its over and done with have a great day stef xx

morning skinny minis :D suns shining well it would do when iv got to work :rolleyes: had a sneaky weigh in and still the same weight but that could be because i was nawty at the weekend or they just may be playing up like last week,im not going to dwell on it because everytime i see the 14s i smile lol been stuck in the 15s that long its great feeling,hope u all have a great day xx

Hiya hun, I know that feeling getting out of the 15s it felt like forever!!! Ive been stuck in the 11s now for so long it's depressing!!

Have a great day xxx

morning all had a good day yesterday did the shred and 15 mins on my bike :D :clap:im so mad at myself ordering wrong spag packs now im stuck with loads of yucky ones :( never mind,going to clean up have a shake and then get ready for work at 12 hope u all have a great day xx

Back