10 week challenge

Hey hun well done on the exercise!! Which spag Bol are they? White pack or silver? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey thanks stef :) and the silver packs yuk :(

LOL always annoying when you get the wrong ones. I have some spag bol hanging about which I can't stand, prefer the spicy LOL

Glad your gettin on well apart from that Xx

LOL always annoying when you get the wrong ones. I have some spag bol hanging about which I can't stand, prefer the spicy LOL

Glad your gettin on well apart from that Xx

me too hun much prefer the spicy ones grr will remember next time hope ur well xx

afternoon everyone hope ur well :) just having a sneaky log in working till 8pm yawnn weigh in tmoro not feeling positive at all :( going to have some chicken for lunch then have a meal tonight when i finished,hope everyones doing well xx

Hi wiggly,

Hope your day has gone fast in work today, I was in work too and have had an ok day, achieved my water goal !! Yay!!

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, chin up :) sure you will have lost? Let's see. I have gained this week! Was a miss piggy yesterday :(

Anyhow, look forward to hearing how you get on x

Good luck hun im sure youve done fine :) xxx

good evening everyone hope ur all well not weighed in today as went out for food last night and il be gutted if i have gained so im going to weigh in weds now mid week will be better for me give me chance to get rid if any gains,had a big walk out today and only had small amount of food last night so dont feel guilty :) hope everyone has a good evening x

Sure you will have a loss Wednesday, your very good stating off the scales.. I can't resist LOL

Xx

Hiya hun, yeah go for Wednesday :)

Go anywhere nice to eat?

Xxxx

Hey guys,

How a we all getting on? I need advice and tips guys, I'm just finishing day 12, I'm following the plan, drowning in water and I'm not losing a single lb this week?..... Why? I feel really disheartened and despondent, as in like, I'm trying so hard why is it not falling off like everyone said it would?

What am I doing wrong?

I have a shake for breakfast, salad and protein for lunch, snack and a pack and veg at 5.30
Or
shake, pack, and then the protein, veg and a pack for dinner
or
shake, pack, protein n veg and a shake as a pudding (first time tonight)

Any ideas? One of the days I had a melt down And cheated but not that bad, only an extra pack and a 1/4 of a mini naan n a dip of sauce. Surely that can't be the reason I've not lost any this week? 3 days till weigh in :( xx

Keep with it hun, know its frustrating but I've had plenty of slow weeks or stalls over the past few months, it all averages out

Keep drinking, make sure nothing is kicking you out of ketosis and it will work hun

Hang in there, your due a big wooooshhh on the scales

Xxx

Good idea to hold off for a few more days. I need to chuck my scales in the bin cant keep off them either!!.

And want2bme.. just carry on don't be dissheartned. Maybe you should concider holding off the scales for a bit longer x

Hey guys,

How a we all getting on? I need advice and tips guys, I'm just finishing day 12, I'm following the plan, drowning in water and I'm not losing a single lb this week?..... Why? I feel really disheartened and despondent, as in like, I'm trying so hard why is it not falling off like everyone said it would?

What am I doing wrong?

I have a shake for breakfast, salad and protein for lunch, snack and a pack and veg at 5.30
Or
shake, pack, and then the protein, veg and a pack for dinner
or
shake, pack, protein n veg and a shake as a pudding (first time tonight)

Any ideas? One of the days I had a melt down And cheated but not that bad, only an extra pack and a 1/4 of a mini naan n a dip of sauce. Surely that can't be the reason I've not lost any this week? 3 days till weigh in :( xx

hey want try not to daily weigh i no its hard hun but your weight changes all the time,im sure the scales will move by time you weigh in good luck xx

well its monday again :rolleyes: iv not had anything to eat yet just drinking water got a dicky tummy :( but i dont feel hungry anyway so aslong as i dont want food no point in having it LOL the days are creaping closer for my holiday and i would be very unhappy going the way i look at the minute so i need to get a grip and get some of this weight shifted i think,time for hardcore dieting lol im going to try my best with excercise today as dont feel too good but i will feel better knowing i have done it!!hows everyone doing?x

Take it easy hun, I had a bad tummy Saturday, keep drinking it will pass. Have somethin bland when you feel a bit brighter

Xxx

Deffo take it easy forget exercise if u havnt eaten, I hope ur feeling bette soon xxxxx

morning all :) didnt come on yesterday as didnt finish work till 11pm:rolleyes:weighed in today and lost 2lb not great but scales are going the right way if im in the 13s by time i go away il be very happy and 3 stone lighter than last year :) plans for today take the cat to the vets (nawty me ) and then have got my nephews to look after before work so its all busy busy hope everyone has a great day xx

Morning! Woohoo to the scales well done :D
Ohhhh another busy day ahead then!

Are u feeling better now xxx

Back