10 week challenge

morning ladies sorry been crap with the updates been working long hours oh well hol soon :D hope ur all doing well?i havent been doing much excercise as im just too tired but i finish at 6 today so il make sure i get on that bike :) x

Glad to hear your better :D

Im good thanks hun!

Anything planned for the bank Hol? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing apart from stuffing my face this weekend after discovering today a 3.4 gain this week wooo bloody hooo happy days :D

Booo to work! Hope its not all weekend xxx

morning all thought i would pop on before work :) can we have pork on this diet?im not sure i have pork steaks and there not fatty,plans for today
shake breakfast shake lunch and meal pack with pork/chicken/veg for tea.

I have 39 days till i go on holiday :eek: i need to shift this weight and fast lol im going to excercise like nobodys buisness now :phope you all have a great day xx

U can have pork every now and again :) xxxx

Don't know about pork steaks Wigglyworm so I just checked on their web page and it states white meat/fish.
Good luck with the exercise I too have upped my workouts.
Only 25days now to my hols :eek:

Nothing apart from stuffing my face this weekend after discovering today a 3.4 gain this week wooo bloody hooo happy days :D

Booo to work! Hope its not all weekend xxx

aww no boo to the loss :( maybe because your body isnt 'used' to food so to speak,fingers crossed things settle for you asap when do you go on hol?xx

Don't know about pork steaks Wigglyworm so I just checked on their web page and it states white meat/fish.
Good luck with the exercise I too have upped my workouts.
Only 25days now to my hols :eek:[/QUOT

booo to the no pork steaks lol il make up for it on holiday haha and good for you hun its so hard trying fit it all in one day but i just keep thinking its not forever,woohooo 25 days are you packed?lol i have some sun cream thats it i darent buy clothes and then they not fit so i will go the end of sept knowing my luck i wont get everything i need,im struggling finding shorts at the min as most shops are getting rid for winter stuff :rolleyes:have a good day hun xx

Ohhh think this is a gain this time! First week was sts but I wasn't eating enough, eat more and I gain lol cnt win!!

I go in 4 weeks :) xxx

aww i really feel for you i do :( its difficult isnt it if i could stay on vlcd forever i prob would lol and have a day off everyweek haha but its not forever and we all have to re feed but to gain on a diet is bad :cry:enjoy your weekend and have a think what you want to do xx

Thanks hun :) probably back to s&s lol xxx

Yes all packed and ready to go Wiggly how sad am I :)
Got myself some beautiful maxi dresses and actually downsizing my shorts to a size 10 :wow:
Just had to ditch some new size 12 holiday shorts though as they're now too big :clap:
Never thought I'd be uttering those words ever again.

I'm excited my hols are approaching fast but also panicking as I don't want the VLCD to have to end.
Would also love to stay with the comfort blanket that is slim&save.
Would even take them with me if I was self catering. Does that make sense to anyone :sigh:

Yes all packed and ready to go Wiggly how sad am I :)
Got myself some beautiful maxi dresses and actually downsizing my shorts to a size 10 :wow:
Just had to ditch some new size 12 holiday shorts though as they're now too big :clap:
Never thought I'd be uttering those words ever again.

I'm excited my hols are approaching fast but also panicking as I don't want the VLCD to have to end.
Would also love to stay with the comfort blanket that is slim&save.
Would even take them with me if I was self catering. Does that make sense to anyone :sigh:

hey hun i totally no where your coming from i keep saying to myself im going on a very expensive holiday all inclusive and its once a year thing im not going to deprive myself :) but i no when i get there it will be a totally different thing if you have a small gain i wouldnt worry to much because when your back you will shift it in no time unless you sweat it out in the heat hehe :)x

evening ladies well breakfast was a shake lunch wasnt a shake as planned lol i had small chicken breast some mushrooms and a mushroom pasta pack and im soo full still i may skip my evening meal as i dont see the point in having something what i dont need,but who knows its only 8pm :) hope u all have a great night x

You may feel hungry yet! That sounds lush

Xxx

morning all sneaky peek on scales this morning 2lb down thats my first stone gone from this challenge but 2 stone since i started so im very happy with that :) still got till wednesday too :Dgoing to clean now before work then i have got my nephew tonight so im sure he will keep me on my toes have a great day all x

Hey hun thats brilliant well done you!! Have a lovely time tonight with your nephew :D xx

Back