10 week challenge

rosierose15

Silver Member
So I have just over ten weeks until I go for a week in tenerife then straight onto Egypt for a week so id like to lose Atleast a stone!! I want to feel confident in my bikini. I used to be 9 stone so gaining 2.5 stone has given my confidence a knock to say the least. It's all because I met a man and was happy and content and the weight piled on. I am an ex slimming world consultant, I was so sick of slimming world so I joined weight watchers last week and I lost 4 pound on my first week. Still Atleast another stone to go. And then maybe another stone after that....see how I feel when I get there. Boyfriend says he prefers me how I am now than when I was skinny.... But for confidence reasons I want to lose some weight

Anyone want to join the challenge and we can help each other :)

I'm going to start.

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose----0 lost so far

Ooo i'll play. I started today after having my first baby 6 weeks ago. I've put on 2 stone that I need to lose and then another stone and half on top of that!!

In 10 weeks i'll go for 1 stone loss I think.
Good luck chick :)

Stacey 14lb to lose ----- 0 lost so far

I have 11lbs to lose till Goal and I'd love to lose those in 10Weeks :) Ive lost 10lbs in 7Weeks so hopefully it's possible!!!x

Serena 11 pound to lose-------0 lost so far

Good luck girlies :)

Hi girlies I'd like to join too if that's ok?

It's my birthday in 10weeks so would like a stone gone by then :)

Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-----0lb lost so far

Hey girls. I'd love to join. It's my target to lose 2.5lb per week so is like to lose 25 in 10 weeks.
I can't copy as i'm on my phone but ill try tomorrow :). Good luck everyone. Xx

Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-----0lb lost so far
Vicky- 25 pound to lose-------0 lost so far
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose------0 lost so fr

Come on everyone we can do it :)

When is all your weigh ins? X

Mine is on a Wednesday. I don't know weather to Start counting from this weeks wi or next week lol

Nah I won't count it ill just start from next weeks loss :) xx

3 stone 5 lbs. I've still got a long way to go but getting there slowly. How about you? Xx

Wowwwww. I started at 11.4 I'd like to get down to ten and then maybe a bit more I'll decide depending on how I look nearer the time I used to be 9 stone!! :-(

I don't think I've been 9 stone since I was 9. Lol. Im just trying to get healthy and be comfortable in myself :).

I WI on a Friday so I will probably include this Friday coming. X

I weigh Mondays :) x

Back