10 week challenge

It's a good job I'm not counting till next weeks wi I stayed the same this week lol xx

Oh! Can I join too! I'm new to WW started on Monday night (first weigh in... was quite shocking!)
As it's from week one and 10 weeks I'm going to aim for my 10% which is 24lbs! Sounds horribly high for just 10% but I think it's doable as there's a week one weigh in and I'm roughly the size of a baby elephant!
I've pasted the chart below and added my own name! Looking forward to reading about everyone's successes and adding to them with my own!!

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose----0 lost so far
Stacey 14lb to lose ----- 0 lost so far
Serena 11 pound to lose-------0 lost so far
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-----0lb lost so far
Vicky- 25 pound to lose-------0 lost so far
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose------0 lost so far
Alipally - 24lb to lose-----------0 lost so far

Oh I'd like to join too please! I've been lurking for a while and I'm doing WW combined with intermittent fasting sort of! I do an 8 hour eating window with a 16 hour fast. So basically I eat between 11am and 7pm :) I started at 230lbs and I'm now 205lbs and I'm going on holiday in 9 weeks this coming Monday! Would love to lose another stone by then but will say 10lbs and anything else is a bonus :) I weigh in on Tuesdays

Sarah x

Rosie- 1 stone 1/2 pound to lose----0 lost so far
Stacey 14lb to lose ----- 0 lost so far
Serena 11 pound to lose-------0 lost so far
Samsdoingit- 14lb to lose-----0lb lost so far
Vicky- 25 pound to lose-------0 lost so far
Ununpent- 9 pound to lose------0 lost so far
Alipally - 24lb to lose-----------0 lost so far
Sarah -10lbs to lose ------------0 lost so far

Hiya! I'd like to join too, I have 10 weeks until I go back to uni and my final year of my law degree. Also until my 21st birthday! I've just bought WW online so will be using that for now :)

Hiya! I'd like to join too, I have 10 weeks until I go back to uni and my final year of my law degree. Also until my 21st birthday! I've just bought WW online so will be using that for now :)

Welcome Sweetie and Good Luck :) x

Welcome Sweetie and Good Luck :) x

Thank you! I've done so many food diaries on here and always give up. I did Slimming World for ages, then I did WW over Christmas and lost half a stone...went back to uni, piled it back on over exam season but still not back to my highest ever weight which is something. Thought while I'm home for summer I may as well give WW another go, I like how flexible it is :) I'm always out and about and with my Costa addiction SW just wasn't right for me!

Thank you! I've done so many food diaries on here and always give up. I did Slimming World for ages, then I did WW over Christmas and lost half a stone...went back to uni, piled it back on over exam season but still not back to my highest ever weight which is something. Thought while I'm home for summer I may as well give WW another go, I like how flexible it is :) I'm always out and about and with my Costa addiction SW just wasn't right for me!

That's exactly why I do WW! I love Eating Out and WW is most flexible for that! X Have u started a new diary? X

That's exactly why I do WW! I love Eating Out and WW is most flexible for that! X Have u started a new diary? X

Me too! Nando's is my favourite hehe :) yeah I just started a new one this minute! What's your one, I'll subscribe xx

Me too! Nando's is my favourite hehe :) yeah I just started a new one this minute! What's your one, I'll subscribe xx

It's called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' See u over there :) Off to find yours now! X

Afternoon ladies!
How much do you think is reasonable to expect to lose in 10 weeks? I'm at a 'healthy' weight already but when I did WW before, I lost 2.5lbs a week for 3 weeks. Then I stopped doing the plan. Is a solid 2lbs a week doable? What do we think? x

Afternoon ladies!
How much do you think is reasonable to expect to lose in 10 weeks? I'm at a 'healthy' weight already but when I did WW before, I lost 2.5lbs a week for 3 weeks. Then I stopped doing the plan. Is a solid 2lbs a week doable? What do we think? x

I think 20lbs in 10wks is doable :) x

I think 20lbs in 10wks is doable :) x

What about TOTM hun? I find WW really easy to stick to tbh but not sure it'll be steady with TOTM. I often gain a lot even though it does drop off after, sometimes I bloat out with a 6lb gain even following a plan :/ x

Back