10 week holiday challenge!

That's something I'm going to start doing, cooking properly. I love baking so I don't know why I don't ever do it healthily! I eat boring stuff all the time that's probably why I end up falling off the wagon!

CLH_X3 said:
fanta zero, soy sauce, passata, and a table spoon of sweet chilli, onion and peppers... thats it...

i put it all in a dish uncooked in the oven for an hourish.. done! :D

Had this for my dinner tonight with some noodles. Plus I have some leftover fanta chicken for tomorrow. :D was really yummy. Xx

Oh well least u gave it a bash! I'm going to get a recipe book when I strt on Wednesday and try and make some proper food, I always end up with toast and something lol x

Had this for my dinner tonight with some noodles. Plus I have some leftover fanta chicken for tomorrow. :D was really yummy. Xx

nice init, i think its better then diet coke chicken, il probs make it again sometime this week! x

Well after weigh in tomorrow it might be a sticky week for me, have a meal out wed night.. mine and my OH 4 years together so hes taking me out and i dont know were! so i cant pre point! LOL.. selfish really! il try and go for a salad or something though and saturday its ladys night out on the town! so will be drinking from 7am!

Well if I knew how pro points worked I would give you some tips but I don't til the morning lol! Hopefully you can pick the lightest thing on the menu! And as long as you don't go wild with food on Sat you'll be fine! I eat like a horse when I'm drunk..

How are you getting on today? x

Well if I knew how pro points worked I would give you some tips but I don't til the morning lol! Hopefully you can pick the lightest thing on the menu! And as long as you don't go wild with food on Sat you'll be fine! I eat like a horse when I'm drunk..

How are you getting on today? x

Haha thanks!
... yh il just have a salad ..maybe a little desert lol...

I dont eat wehen im drunk, i never used to when i was slim, only when i start putting on weght i would do it! so not anymore, club, taxi, home! i dont hangover eat either thank god! usually cuz im throwing up!

All good today, just having tea and will have 9pp left for snacks! you ? x

I had porridge for breakfast, tuna salad 4 lunch and ww shepherds pie 4 dinner. Plus I've snacked a wee bit, mini Malteasers, mini twister ice lolly and a strawberry smoothie. Plus tea and a rocky!! And had loads of fruit this morning. So that's it I need 2stop picking. I do that too lydia I'm collecting the baking magazine I love making cupcakes but always end up eating scraps and licking the icing!! Never a good idea when on a diet. Well goin 2 start ww in the morning so fingers crossed my scales r wrong haha!

I had porridge for breakfast, tuna salad 4 lunch and ww shepherds pie 4 dinner. Plus I've snacked a wee bit, mini Malteasers, mini twister ice lolly and a strawberry smoothie. Plus tea and a rocky!! And had loads of fruit this morning. So that's it I need 2stop picking. I do that too lydia I'm collecting the baking magazine I love making cupcakes but always end up eating scraps and licking the icing!! Never a good idea when on a diet. Well goin 2 start ww in the morning so fingers crossed my scales r wrong haha!

Good luck! ... i have my meeting at 9.30am

Had a terrible day today...what an earth is the matter with me this week? The brownies were awful! Felt too embarrassed taking them to work so chucked them and made some lemon cue cupcakes instead full fat unfortunately but so much tastier! But it does mean I have eaten 2, had scraps and ate the mix!!!! I really need to stop baking then I won't be tempted!

My tea and dinner was sensible though, salad for lunch, broccoli and ww sausages for tea.

Sounds like I need to take a leaf from ur book with not eating when drunk and hungover, I can't stop eating when drunk then crave carbs the next day!

What is a sticky week? Is it something to do with weight watchers? Have a lovely meal out and night on sat x

just jump right back on it hun, the longer you stay of it the more you might gain! ...

ooooo i just meant crap week, for choices ... sowwieee!
& Thank you ! x

Can I join you? Think I need the support. I want to get 10lb off for summer (my sister is getting married in Malta :eek:). Aiming for 10st 7lb. Been very much off the wagon lately, mixing CC with WW & seeing which I can stick with best :)

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (1.5lbs lost 14.5lbs to go) 1
Dolly Rocker 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)1
Lizaberryman 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know it's so bad I feel I need 2 taste the cupcakes incase they're soggy inside! Lol. Went to my meeting, worse than I thought but it's fine its made me more determined. Baking cakes this afternoon haha. Kyle wants to make cakes and I promised we would, need to b strong!!
X

Welcome azwethinkweiz! Good luck I'm losing weight for holiday too! Just going to get slimatee from holland and Barrett I've read good reviews so hopefully I'll have a flat tummy 4 holiday! :) x

Well done! I have stuck to my points today I think, it's quite hard to work the points out! I hav 26 how many do u have? I made cakes and I never touched one ! :D woohoo. I'll exercise this wind hopefully x

Aw that was nice. I would rather spend the nite with my mum too! Did u bin ur cakes? Oh no I find 26 far too little I feel like I've starved myself today haha. Tomorrow will be a struggle.. X

Well I cut up a pineapple today and I thought that I would just eat that but I crave carbs so bad!! I've just had a pack of snack a jacks think i went over my points! I don't even have a fridge in work or a micro, only a kettle so it makes it awkward with what I can eat! X

CLH_X3 said:
nice init, i think its better then diet coke chicken, il probs make it again sometime this week! x

I haven't tried the cola chicken yet. Maybe next week. Will need to look up the recipe for it first.

x_sambam_x said:
Welcome azwethinkweiz! Good luck I'm losing weight for holiday too! Just going to get slimatee from holland and Barrett I've read good reviews so hopefully I'll have a flat tummy 4 holiday! :) x

What's slimstee? Whats it supposed to do?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by x_sambam_x

What's slimstee? Whats it supposed to do?

I wanna no the same ....

weigh in was yesterday ... lost 4lbs ... and had my meal out! ... was yum! didnt point it though .. im now on 29pp instead 30 ...

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (5.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to go) 2
Dolly Rocker 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)1
Lizaberryman 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Back