10 week holiday challenge!

CLH_X3 16lbs (1.5lbs lost 14.5lbs to go) 1
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go)1
Lizaberryman 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0.6lbs lost 9.4lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Well done

Dolly Rocker 14lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go)1
MrsK87 10lbs (0.6lbs lost 9.4lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)
louise88 16lbs (3lbs lost 13lbs to go)

Thanks for updating I'm not sure I can do this on iPhone app? Well done dolly rocker!

I'm not sure, I use iPhone safari but only update when I'm on my pc

No worries hun!

Well i decided, once i hit 10.7! im going to have hair extensions put in as a treat for losing 3st 7lbs...... i deserve it! if i make it to goal! :D

Hi Girls :) Can I join you all?

I need to lose about a stone in 8 weeks haha. I'm 9st 10 just now, wanna be 8st 10 at least for going on holiday in 8 weeks. I'm only 5ft 2 so am getting chubby.

Am going to try the new weight watchers plan, I've always done the discovery before because it's so easy! Are any of you exercising?

x

Hi, Welcome!...

Pro points is easy aswel once you get your head around it hun!

and no i do not exercise! ... only work out i get is tidying my house and pushing a pram when i go out! ha

UPDATED

CLH_X3 16lbs (1.5lbs lost 14.5lbs to go) 1
Dolly Rocker 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)1
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
louise88 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Haha, thanks for adding me! :)

I try to exercise but if I'm being honest I think it makes you gain weight? It's weird. Last week, I had stuck to 1200 calories 4 days in a row, I went to the gym, done half an hour on the treadmill and half an hour boxing and the next day I had gained 2 lb? It totally demotivates you. But anyway, going to boxercise tonight and I'm going to start ww again on Wednesday, I can't see a meeting til then.

Do you have a baby then? x

Haha, thanks for adding me! :)

I try to exercise but if I'm being honest I think it makes you gain weight? It's weird. Last week, I had stuck to 1200 calories 4 days in a row, I went to the gym, done half an hour on the treadmill and half an hour boxing and the next day I had gained 2 lb? It totally demotivates you. But anyway, going to boxercise tonight and I'm going to start ww again on Wednesday, I can't see a meeting til then.

Do you have a baby then? x

yeah i think its to do with water retention... im not guna start exercising til i hit goal ...
I weigh on a wednesday aswel, morning though at group..

Yeah, shes 8 and a half months old now! getting big, so apart from running around after her i dont do any lol

x

Well I am really untoned, and seeing as I'm going on holiday I think I need to exercise.. :( Hate it.

My little boy is 3 and a half. It flies in!

Definitely not standing on the scales this week.

Just now I don't know how to do pro points so until Wed I'll do discover then on Wednesday if I understand it I'll change :)

x

Well I am really untoned, and seeing as I'm going on holiday I think I need to exercise.. :( Hate it.

My little boy is 3 and a half. It flies in!

Definitely not standing on the scales this week.

Just now I don't know how to do pro points so until Wed I'll do discover then on Wednesday if I understand it I'll change :)

x
Aww bless.

The leader should explain the plan to u after the meeting, one thing I do advise on getting is a calculator .... Worth every penny and makes things 100x easier!

Well I've lost half a pound this week, not very happy with that so need to work extra hard this week!

Well I've lost half a pound this week, not very happy with that so need to work extra hard this week!

Loss is better then a gain Hun, well done! Carry on :)

That's very true! I just need to get back on track properly! Need to fit that bikini!
How long are your extensions going to be?

Probs 20 inches I would like, I have long hair anyway (not that long) and I want them more so it's thicker and longer lol

Hi girls! What u all havin 4 dinner? I've had a salad, had to resist my boys having a chippy then tablet ice cream & toffee sauce... :(

Goin to try and do my fitness DVD now! Xx

Chicken burger with onions.... Yummy

Back