10 week holiday challenge!

Thats amazing !! 4lb... Well done.

Slimatee, its just a herbal tea and its supposed to "clean you out" You drink it for 2 weeks and it is like a detox, you go to the loo every day :) Lol. Read the reviews on amazon and dooyoo people saying you lose weight and it gives you a flat tummy and completely safe!

So far I drank it last night at 5pm but nothing (TMI I know!)

I'll try mugshots thanks Lydia! x

Thanks! Might look that up ... Does it taste ok?

No CLH it's bearable but i wouldn't say it's nice! It's minty. I put 3 sweetener in it lol. Holland and Barrett are the only place that do them. x

1.5lb down on week 1
Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (5.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to go) 2
Dolly Rocker 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)1
Lizaberryman 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (1.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)1
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

well done :D

Well done! :) I've jst used 3 of my weeklies :( on a bag of hula hoops! X

Well done!! I went a bit silly on chocolate and ice cream today :( I did go for a 45 minute jog to try to make up for it!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've never heard anyone say they were jealous of my run lol... Usually my BUN :p mmm...
Nah I'm training for a 10k in June and hadn't been out since the start of the week so pushed myself a lil further this evening ;) Do you go jogging yourself? X

Running fills me with fear. I've never done it...fat all my life so at 33 I'm fitter than I've ever been and go gym and swimming but running is beyond me. Reckon I'd keel over lol ?

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm trying! I do about 20mins every morning but can't imagine doing any more than that at the moment! I have signed up to a 10 k in may - just to push myself a bit! Hare u always ran? I wish I could be one of those who can run for miles and get the running bug!

20 minutes is good going! I did a 5k in february. Doing another in may and then the 10k in june. I haven't always ran at all no no no. The opposite, always been a couch potato lol. I wish I was a natural runner too! I did couch 2 5k to build up to running 30 mins non stop (I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start running). Now I'm doing bridge 2 10k. Sometimes I enjoy it and other times it's like hell going out lol! I only started running a few months ago.

Partypaula said:
Running fills me with fear. I've never done it...fat all my life so at 33 I'm fitter than I've ever been and go gym and swimming but running is beyond me. Reckon I'd keel over lol ?
That's why I did couch 2 5k. It builds you up to running slowly rather than trying to run full pace for as long as you can and getting annoyed that you can't do it lol.
I wish I could swim but I can't... I'm quite afraid of deep water :eek:

Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Partypaula 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

Well done MrsK & Liza :) !! :D

I cant run for crap... probs do 5 mins max!! im just that unfit! :rolleyes:

might call in h&b and look at that tea actually! as im going shopping today !

Im hoping not this weigh in coming but next weigh in i will be in the 11's aswel!

Oooh good losses today! Well done x

Ah girls sure ya's should've seen how unfit I was lol. It was ridiculous. I definitely recommend c25k cuz it's nice and slow. Download & see what you think of it :)

I'm intrigued about the slim tea thing but I think I'd drink it once or twice and then forget all about it lol. They do have green tea capsules in H&B which are great if you hate the taste of green tea lol.

Oooh good losses today! Well done x

Ah girls sure ya's should've seen how unfit I was lol. It was ridiculous. I definitely recommend c25k cuz it's nice and slow. Download & see what you think of it :)

I'm intrigued about the slim tea thing but I think I'd drink it once or twice and then forget all about it lol. They do have green tea capsules in H&B which are great if you hate the taste of green tea lol.

Well done girls! My weigh in will be last because I only joined ww 2 days ago!

The slimatee is disgusting, the first cup was not great but last night I had to force myself. Done nothing for me yet, but without saying TM, I have problems going to the loo anyway so maybe thats why! My friend says it works great for her, so it's worth a go. Only £1.75 for a box I think.

I can run 3 mile but anymore than that I'm collapsing. You can do it Paula, I never used to be able to run without stopping at each lampost for a break but you just build your self up and ul be surprised...

I have a hip disorder so I couldn't go running every day it would be too sore!

What's everyone having for dinner?! Really want a chinese or an indian lol! x

I might have to try the slimatee as I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with myself, having stuck to my 26 points rigidly and using two weekly pp's I'm just not losing much if any weight and my motivation is now starting to suffer right now I'll try anything!

For tea I'm having a chicken Kiev and rice which works out a huge 16 points wish it was a take away instead tho!

I might have to try the slimatee as I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with myself, having stuck to my 26 points rigidly and using two weekly pp's I'm just not losing much if any weight and my motivation is now starting to suffer right now I'll try anything!

For tea I'm having a chicken Kiev and rice which works out a huge 16 points wish it was a take away instead tho!

Oh no, that's a shame! I'm praying that doesn't happen 2 me. I find that the sunbed shop tablets seem to work, you can get them on ebay Simply Trim they're called. They speed up the metabolism, I don't know if it's all in the mind but I got down to 8st7lb from 10st 7lb after I had my wee boy taking them.

Think I'll have chicken chow mein. That's not that bad is it. x

Wow, need to try simply trim!

Having a ww pizza for tea really fancy one so so pleased ww do them!

They can make you a wee bit light headed at first because they have a high caffiene content but I think they work.

Is it the fresh pizza's Lydia? I didnt like them much. I like the frozen ones though!

x

Having ww pasta bake and onions/mushrooms for tea! Yum and only 7pp!

Right girlies, I have just had a chicken tikka hoagie without the cheese. Don't know if yous know what a hoagie is but it's a chapati (12pp) chicken tikka pieces (6pp) chips (10pp) and salad and sauce (2pp)? Does this sounds right to you? Ah I'm scared I feel so full up. Then I went and ate a curly wurly. I only had 7 points left so I've now used 28 of my pro points this week! Surely I can't lose weight after eating all that!

The pizza I tried was a brown base it wasn't that great. Yeah definitely get the tablets :) x

Back