10 week holiday challenge!

pissed off with myself... was bad yday and checked on the sclaes, says iv gained 1.5lb! >@ .... was a sts before that! which i was happy with as i had a night out and a meal out ... MY OWN STUPID FAULT

WEIGH IN TODAY INAL

Lost 3lb :) can someone do the wee thing for me I can't copy and paste on my phone! X

I can do it on my phone lol. Updated you sambam, well done xx

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (1lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (5.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to go) 2
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (1.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (1lbs lost 13lbs to go)1
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (4lbs lost 12lbs to go) 2
Partypaula 14lbs (1.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go)1
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (3lbs lost 11lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (0lb lost 10.5lbs to go)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Clh-x3 dont beat yourself up think of today as a fresh start.
Well done sambam on your 3ib loss.x

I have ... :) being good roday, had lunch so far and got 18pp for tea!

i put on 0.5lb so not the end of the world.. it 100% b off next weigh in! & MORE!

CLH_X3 16lbs (5lbs lost 11lbs to go) 3
blonde_sue 15lbs (0lbs lost 15lbs to go

CLH_X3 said:
I have ... :) being good roday, had lunch so far and got 18pp for tea!

i put on 0.5lb so not the end of the world.. it 100% b off next weigh in! & MORE!

Hun u will have that and more off next week! X x

Thanks hun...fx i will

blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go

Can u update my 2lbs please x

Updated for lovehandles, well done!

blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to go
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Nicnacmac! How did u get on with the tablets Lydia? x

HELP! I have a night out tomorrow night and only have 29 weeklies left. So annoyed because I want to save them all but it was my birthday on Sunday and had a wee celebration that meant I had to use them. Now I'm worried about going out and blowing my points allowance. I'm really hoping for a few pounds off this Saturday and now I don't think it's gonna happen. :( my friend it's nuts and is always on the shots. Anyone know which shots have the lowest points value?

Anyway just needed a wee moan lol.

Ano this is not the right advice but try gettin drunk as early as you can, don't eat then ul get drunker quicker, on an emptier stomach haha. Kidding... I don't have a clue about shots points values, hopefully someone else can help u with that! I thought i wasn't goin 2 lose weight this week because a had a wee Indian last week, a carvery and loads of chocolate, but I lost 3lb, so you can do it! Just don't go overboard ul b fine. Try n stay strict! Xx

x_sambam_x said:
Ano this is not the right advice but try gettin drunk as early as you can, don't eat then ul get drunker quicker, on an emptier stomach haha. Kidding... I don't have a clue about shots points values, hopefully someone else can help u with that! I thought i wasn't goin 2 lose weight this week because a had a wee Indian last week, a carvery and loads of chocolate, but I lost 3lb, so you can do it! Just don't go overboard ul b fine. Try n stay strict! Xx

Hahaha. Sounds pretty much like me on a night out. My friend always says I peak early. I'm thinking a salad for lunch and fanta chicken with veg for dinner then I'll have some dailies too. Just need to stay well clear of the chippy and noodle bar when I'm heading home. :S

Yea my downfall is a sausage from the chippy or sweet and sour noodles. I'm having drinks at home first so I'll be able to measure my vodka and I'll have it with soda water and a squeeze of lime. I think I can be strict really want a good loss this week after only losing 1 last Saturday. Was trying on wedding dresses on Monday which has gave me a boost of motivation.

What's the tablets your taking? I've tried some herbal weight loss aids in the past but they made me feel quite sick and light headed. Then the OH flushed them down the toilet cause he thought they were bad for me. Lol. Xxx

Oh can I join please? I'm going to Spain 10 week on Sunday so this challenge would be awesome!!! I'll go for 21lb :D x

Good, taken 2 at 10am then 1 at 3pm. I don't feel any different - perhaps fuller than usual at this time! Just trying to concentrate on drinking lots of water as I am rubbish at that! When did u start feeling different and noticing a loss?

I'm terrible on nights out, I'm fine during the day and I'm great with drinks it's just the temptation of chips, cheese, gravy and mushy peas for the way home. Strange combo I know - but when drunk it is amazing!

Try and be strict, u wont think it on the night but u will feel so much better the next day. Good luck!

I've used all my weeklies this week! My friends are coming for tea tomorrow night which is fine as I've planned on a vegetarian low fat lasagne (my friends a veggie) as its home made its easy to point. However saw my friend tonight who said 'Ooo ive made us a lovely pudding for us tomorrow night' !!! Eeeek! I now fear tomorrow! Think fruit for brekie, and salad for dinner!

that sounds gross!! LOL ...

Back